+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    99% of you two balloons posts, are just variations of the ones above
    Is that subjective or objective?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oaked or unoaked ?
    With it being Chablis I’ll be having my usual, unoaked all day/night long !!......however, just been informed that more of the glue sniffing couples I hang about with down at the harbour are planning on popping in on their last day of the festive break!!........Man Citeh 3-1 would have paid for the whole night and next week, Ach, not to be, a few bottles of Chablis with chums will set me up for the morn’s fitba though.

Any news on transfers ?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

Any news on transfers ?
    Steady on, it’s Aberdeen we support.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is that subjective or objective?
    You could always try being constructive

I see that Ambrose has quit Hibs with immediate effect via a clause in his contract. Scottish football will be poorer without his chuckle brother moments

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Steady on, it’s Aberdeen we support.
    I've heard that Mr. McInnes is conducting an extensive search for a striker without any goals to his name that hates to play on the wing and is available for loan from another SPFL club.

I see Hamilton have inadvertently shown that the Ferguson tribunal awarded them £238,000.

I see Hamilton have inadvertently shown that the Ferguson tribunal awarded them £238,000.
    A terrible signing that our coach had watched a few times, don’t know what he saw in the ****ager.

HNY

That will prove to be a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Blue Nun??.......I thought they were all caffliks !!
    Pomegranate.......nah too sweet!!

Naw, chilled Chablis is the dogs danglies......along with sea bass and new Tattie’s ........don’t do desert, so I therefore have a choice of a new one on me until recently........glue(thanks Mason)......or Mrs Jarvis’s preferred choice ......cheeseboard and vintage port........diet starts on Monday!!!

Anyway, most importantly, transfers ?

SF
    That’ll be the fresh sea bass fillets which are farmed in Greece and Turkey, I assume - they are very nice and I buy them a lot as it’s not easy to source the wild fresh equivalent, especially at this time of year. Chablis, I think, is the rich mans Chardonnay, nice but alas not to my taste as I prefer a Sauvignon or Muscadet.

This is supposed to be about transfers so I’ll trasfer this back to you and let’s hope that DM is keeping an eye out for what’s available from places like Greece and Turkey nowadays! 😃 There’s more on offer than loans from Celtic and the lower English leagues, so rather than your standard fare of Cod n Chips maybe he should, in metaphoric terms, try some Chablis and Sea Bass for a change?!

Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast