+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 209 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    He said the 1st paragraph on Grampian News at 6pm

But, we'd still need to pay a fee for G-Stew to get him in January. What he'll be negotiating with Brum will be his own personal pay off.
    Sign him on a pre contract,then offer Birmingham 100k to sign him now,if they say no then they won’t get any money for him.

I take it that it’s not as simple as that or we would have done it already?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Sign him on a pre contract,then offer Birmingham 100k to sign him now,if they say no then they won’t get any money for him.

I take it that it’s not as simple as that or we would have done it already?
    Maybe the problem is we won’t spend £100k

Our board are tight ****s. I'm now a no for kingsford. Or have been since August

Deluded Tims think they've signed McKenna tonight for £2.9 million.

Had about 40 messages.

Laughable

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Its pretty poor really that we rely on sell on clauses to be able to afford players.

Surely the few grand we made out of the Burnley games and the cup final and then the Stockley transfer should cover what Birmingham want for Stewart.

I'm sick of hearing mixed messages about the DNA money, one director saying we wouldn't have got Wilson without it, another saying its still there.

Every other club in the top 6 are adding players that (on paper) will make them stronger while we dither over a few hundred k thinking we will pick up loanees which is short term solution at best.

I'm getting a bit f@cking sick of it.
    With less than 6 months on his contract.....plus the B/ham manager reconfirming he will play no part in his plans.....Stewart's current value is the square root of hee haw.

No one has wanted to pay a fee for him the past 2 seasons where he has been out of Birmingham's plans, why on earth would we start now? All their board want is him off their books asap. If they can get a team to take his contract over they'll save themselves about £36k in wages (can't imagine Killie were paying more than £1-1.5k of his wages.....had they left him there theyd have saved £6-9k, they're taking a punt on some other team biting)

FWIW.....I don't believe we want him at least for now. If McInnes doesn't get his first and possibly second choice of striker then he might become one of our typical last minute signings. I'll lose no sleep if he signs on elsewhere in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Don’t worry, the DNA cash should cover it
    Better watch as the DNA thing is a touchy subject.

Since our club is in a financial crisis...can all DNA members double their funds to help Milne out. It will be much appreciated and will be stashed away with the original funds for a rainy day. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Our board are tight ****s. I'm now a no for kingsford. Or have been since August
    Excellent insight into our January transfers!
    Hopefully, if players move on they are replaced with decent,hungry young players that are keen to play for our club/coach.
    SF

Shinnie to sign a pre-contract with Wigan.

Source? One of my pals via whatsapp

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

I don’t know who Shinnie will sign for but if I was a betting man I would bet against him staying with us. I genuinely think Shinnie is a decent player and a good captain...he will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

All over tomorrow’s papers.

19th in the Championship. Immaterial really, all about the dough. Fair doos. Shame if they got relegated in the summer.

Disappointing but hardly a shock.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 15-01-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Page 102 of 209 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast