+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 131 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hindsight has nothing to do with it.

I boycotted every game Christie was liable to play in ( that first season)

Mind you I had very few agree with me.

Borrowing a Celtic player?
    What a f'uckin disgrace.
    So you got celtic games only. Nails the point home how f@cking stupid it is loaning players from you own league

F@ck Lewis Morgan
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 22-01-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Can you not help yourself from bullsh-1tt1ng ?....is it an addiction ?
    You can’t seem to help yourself from replying.

Just noticed a Brentford 21 y o centre half with 4 international caps for Wales was just transferred for £12M.
    Stewarty rubbing his hands with glee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    So you got celtic games only.
    Hmmm, I very much doubt he only went to Celtic games or only watched Celtic games on RedTV International.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Hmmm, I very much doubt he only went to Celtic games or only watched Celtic games on RedTV International.
    Nae need at all for any dig to fans less fortunate than yourself that due to personal circumstances can only watch games on Red TV International.
    That was well below the belt min.

I watch every single game on Red TV International but obviously according to your up @rse opinion that must make me less of a fan does it

SF

You would’ve thought not cheering on mhanks in an Aberdeen strip, would be something we could all agree upon. I’ve honestly never met another Aberdeen fan like a few on here, in all the years I’ve been going

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Aye to fu*k with loans from them, lets take a player from them, make him better and in the process hinder Mclennans progress. Sounds good eh
    ^^^This,what must mclennan be thinking if we brought in morgan on loan? And for what its worth i think morgan is s@hite so thats 3 reasons not to be taking him on loan(he's a tim player,he's s@hite and stalls development of our own youngsters)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You would’ve thought not cheering on mhanks in an Aberdeen strip, would be something we could all agree upon. I’ve honestly never met another Aberdeen fan like a few on here, in all the years I’ve been going
    I'd wonder if any of them would be happy to take a Hun on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    ^^^This,what must mclennan be thinking if we brought in morgan on loan? And for what its worth i think morgan is s@hite so thats 3 reasons not to be taking him on loan(he's a tim player,he's s@hite and stalls development of our own youngsters)
    Imagine Milne and McInnes get Morgan on loan from Celtic and then thank the DNA funders for helping them achieve this loan. With or without help from the DNA funds this type of deal should not happen. We shouldn’t be trying to make any Celtic player improve their game...we should be doing our best to hinder Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nae need at all for any dig to fans less fortunate than yourself that due to personal circumstances can only watch games on Red TV International.
    That was well below the belt min.

I watch every single game on Red TV International but obviously according to your up @rse opinion that must make me less of a fan does it

SF
    No dig at all, you've misinterpreted my post.
    Nothing at all wrong with catching the games through Red TV.
    I've been abroad and used the service, I've been an ex-pat too for a time.
    No diss from me on that front.

I only mentioned it as I seem to recall donsdaft maybe mentioning he was based in Hungary and therefore if he was boycotting games because of Christie, I presumed it was on RedTV

Page 131 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast