+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Shinnie has signed a pre contract agreement with the huns was the rumor yesterday.
    He can’t sign until January so that rumour was a bit fast

ok, never realised that. point stands he will be signing pre contract when timings allow.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Shinnie has signed a pre contract agreement with the huns was the rumor yesterday.
    Although possible he could go to SevCo, I’m not seeing it.
    The rumour I heard was a move to Sunderland who are pushing for promotion to the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The rumour I heard was a move to Sunderland who are pushing for promotion to the Championship.
    I don’t think he would go to them either but I am sure the press were saying Bristol City could be his destination.

I find it hard to imagine Shinnie going to Rangers. I would think he'll either stay with us, or head to England. He's got a young family so I guess staying in Scotland might appeal to him, in which case the only alternative to us is Rangers, but I'm not convinced he's a Stevie G type player.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To be fair to the young man, when he does agree to sign for another club or perhaps extend with us, he will be doing it in the correct manner for him and importantly his family, he has been a great player/captain for Deek.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    To be fair to the young man, when he does agree to sign for another club or perhaps extend with us, he will be doing it in the correct manner for him and importantly his family, he has been a great player/captain for Deek.

SF
    Fully agree.
    It will be a kick in the gonads if he signs for the Huns though, not quite like Jack who said he was not going there, but it will be pretty bad regardless.

Shinnie not signed for Sevco.

(Yet)

Can't see it happening either as they already have better midfielders than him.

I wouldn’t give McInnes a penny to spend in January and trust the man markers we currently have to improve on their product. It will also save funds for the Kingsford dream that Milne won’t want to fund.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wouldn’t give McInnes a penny to spend in January and trust the man markers we currently have to improve on their product. It will also save funds for the Kingsford dream that Milne won’t want to fund.
    You said that earlier and didn't get a reaction. Let's try it again.

Zzzzzz

Page 27 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast