+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Weren't you talking pish about mixed reports about him? Contrary to what I've heard from those in the know and from what I've seen.
    No ,, if there was somebody talking pish then it couldn't have been me

Don't think I've ever mentioned him until now , because I hadn't heard anything about him until recently, when I think I read or heard something about him being quite highly thought of at Alloa.

Maybe you're thinking about McKenna , because I'm sure there were mixed reports about him when he was out on loan....but again I don't think it was me talked pish about mixed reports about him.

Mason'll maybe be able to help you out with his dtailed knowledge of the other posters on here. If he can be fussed at all , of course.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    No ,, if there was somebody talking pish then it couldn't have been me

Don't think I've ever mentioned him until now , because I hadn't heard anything about him until recently, when I think I read or heard something about him being quite highly thought of at Alloa.

Maybe you're thinking about McKenna , because I'm sure there were mixed reports about him when he was out on loan....but again I don't think it was me talked pish about mixed reports about him.

Mason'll maybe be able to help you out with his dtailed knowledge of the other posters on here. If he can be fussed at all , of course.
    I quoted RedJohn ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    haha I can't remember this Hen Beneghan guy from when he played up here, but I'm imagining him as a modern day Beckenbaur with all the mentions AFC1903 gives him.
    I don't mention him as much as you might think.
    He's come up from time to time given the speculation over McKenna leaving.

Some others mention other like Mcghee or Durrant a lot more

I quoted RedJohn ffs.
    So you did.

Does that mean you're one up ?

Weren't you talking pish about mixed reports about him? Contrary to what I've heard from those in the know and from what I've seen.
    I speak to a few lads that see all Alloa matches and that is what they have said...he is generally good but has struggled against the likes of Shankland. I hope Roscoe turns into a fantastic player and hope he is getting a great education at Alloa. I would let him play instead of Considine if that helps?

Ryan gauld signs on loan for hibs. I'm told he didn't want to come here! Really a dons fan? More like the board woudnt sanction it

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Ryan gauld signs on loan for hibs. I'm told he didn't want to come here! Really a dons fan? More like the board woudnt sanction it
    I’m pretty sure he turned us down for Utd as a youngster.
    Not sure of the history

Probably! Its possiblythe city it deppresses me at times!

I never got the love in for Max Lowe. He was decent as an attacking outlet, but not much of a defender which is a problem when that's your main priority. I hope we can pick up a proper left back in the window. Hoban, Reynolds not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I never got the love in for Max Lowe. He was decent as an attacking outlet, but not much of a defender which is a problem when that's your main priority. I hope we can pick up a proper left back in the window. Hoban, Reynolds not the answer.
    Bit harsh I think.
    Lowe was young and learning to be in the Aberdeen team.
    He was immense at defending in the cup final. Forrest did nothing because Lowe marked him out of the game.

Page 86 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast