+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl fantasy league

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    You can always trade Rodgers to me.
    He’s the only player in my team I’ve heard of

Even a loan I promise I won’t play him agaisnt you !!

How does everyone watch the games anyway ? I don’t want to give sky any more money than the basic package
    I've got Game pass, think in cost £140.
    There's plenty hookie sites to watch on but they can be hit and miss.

Even a loan I promise I won’t play him agaisnt you !!

How does everyone watch the games anyway ? I don’t want to give sky any more money than the basic package
    Sky Sports Red Zone. Sometimes it is on basic package on some Sky Sports Mix channel so you might be in luck. Due to an administrative error, I get Sky Sports for free. Shhhhhh

I already hate my team. And I seem to have gone through a phase halfway through of picking solely white players (Ertz, Theilen, Hogan). Surely a doomed strategy.

We staying here or gravitating back to the OT board?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post

We staying here or gravitating back to the OT board?
    I was wondering that, there's mair traffic here but I'll go with what the majority think.

Stay here. No one gives a phuck about the rules anymore. Gallus was the only one that used to get worked up about it.

I seem to have far too many white players for my liking as well and for second year running I have Andrew Luck again. Hopefully he's not half dead this season.

People will want to know when my sofas get delivered, so keep the chat here until then at least

I can only speak personally, but I'm on tender hooks.

I’ve somhow got a 2nd team entered in another league and both times I’ve drafted Stafford (auto draft)

Got beast mode (last years 3 for yards after contact) but all the pundits reckon the raiders will be garbage as they’ll have to score 28 plus every game just to compete as the defence is so bad.

I’ve somhow got a 2nd team entered in another league and both times I’ve drafted Stafford (auto draft)

Got beast mode (last years 3 for yards after contact) but all the pundits reckon the raiders will be garbage as they’ll have to score 28 plus every game just to compete as the defence is so bad.
    RBs on a bad team tend to not do so well cos they're playing from behind often.

I remember a few years ago I had Bortles and the Jags won, what, three games.
    But he was fantasy gold.
    Because they were usually two scores down early he was throwing the ball everywhere.
    They also got blown out a bunch of times so even then he was good for a couple of garbage time TDs.

You don't necessarily want the best players or best teams.

Same with Ds you might not get as much with the "shut out" teams as you do with the high risk opportunistic Ds, they'll give up points but they'll get interceptions and pick sixes.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    RBs on a bad team tend to not do so well cos they're playing from behind often.

I remember a few years ago I had Bortles and the Jags won, what, three games.
    But he was fantasy gold.
    Because they were usually two scores down early he was throwing the ball everywhere.
    They also got blown out a bunch of times so even then he was good for a couple of garbage time TDs.

You don't necessarily want the best players or best teams.

Same with Ds you might not get as much with the "shut out" teams as you do with the high risk opportunistic Ds, they'll give up points but they'll get interceptions and pick sixes.
    Is this the kind of knowledge that wins you 2 titles? Not that you've ever mentioned it of course

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast