+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl fantasy league

Nfl fantasy league

Guys, in case some of you dinna grace the off topic board, we have an NFL fantasy league on the go and we're waiting on three to make it up to 10 competing.

Mason89 is in so if any happy clappers want to kick his @rse now's your chance. :-)

It's on NFL.com

Details -

League name - AbMadFantasy

League ID - 6755853

Password - Goteburg83

Draft set for 5th September at 8pm but that can be shifted.

If anyone has trouble getting in to the league PM me your email and I'll send an invite out.

How does the draft actually work? I know who I’m after to become undisputed A/Mad NFL Champion but how do I get them to sign up for Masons Minkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    How does the draft actually work? I know who I’m after to become undisputed A/Mad NFL Champion but how do I get them to sign up for Masons Minkers?
    You get a turn each. You need 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, a QB, Tight End, Kicker and a team defence (D-Fence) plus reserves.

You need to pick your team every game, some of them will have a bye. There's a projected points system to help you.

You'll likely put all your eggs in one basket, pick the player you really want and he'll get injured for the whole season.

The Fridge doesn't play anymore.

Who goes first? Say I want the guy who played Slammer in ‘I'm Gonna Git You Sucka’

Would you get to pick him ahead of me? Can he be in both our teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Who goes first? Say I want the guy who played Slammer in ‘I'm Gonna Git You Sucka’

Would you get to pick him ahead of me? Can he be in both our teams?
    One team only and I'm surprised you'd want a wife beater in your team. Shocking morals.

It's what's called a "snake draft" the order is set at random. What that means is an order is set 1 to 10 and that's the first round, second round goes 10 to 1, so if you pick 1 you don't pick again until 20, if you pick 10 you pick again at 11, 9 then 12 etc and it goes this way alternating until we're done.

Hand egg

Bump.
    Space for two more, I think we could go with 8 but 10 wold be better.

if your unavailable at draft time can I set an auto draft on

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    if your unavailable at draft time can I set an auto draft on
    Aye you can.
    You set it to autodraft and you can either set your own ranking order or it just goes on their own rankings.

There's scope to switch the time around still, but not really by much.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast