+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl fantasy league

It's been emotional. Well done for setting it up. At least it wasn't like last year when the winner hadn't logged on after week 4, had two starters with ACL injuries. He did have Gurley though. How can you not win with Gurley??

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's been emotional. Well done for setting it up. At least it wasn't like last year when the winner hadn't logged on after week 4, had two starters with ACL injuries. He did have Gurley though. How can you not win with Gurley??
    Smart@rse. Sincerely hope I hump you this week

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Smart@rse. Sincerely hope I hump you this week

Still can’t log in but the boys seem to play better without me

Riverboat Ron trying to derail the season on a losing streak of 7 and says he may rest starters.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So we hit the fantasy climax this weekend, we have a Buchan derby in the Championship game with Bluetoonbuldozer taking on BrochRed's Brochers, third place play off sees ACL United taking on ***ual Thielen, fifth place play off Seaton 5hitehawks play Wine Guy Patriots.

If those last two games aren't diddy enough, in the consolation tournie final surprise package Mason's Minkers take on the disappointing former two times winner Mark Bavaro's Disco Pants and in the 9th place play off Eskimo Empire take on Le'Veon la Vida Loca.

Been a fun old fantasy year as always, it's panned out that the teams with the best two records contest the big prize so should be a belter.

The problem with having the big one in week 17 is that a lot of teams have nowt to play for if their play of slot is nailed on, so starters can get rested or limited reps.....maybe a lesson for next year in terms of league set up?

Anyway, good luck to everyone except Mason.
    Thanks for managing the draft, league etc. Roll on next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Thanks for managing the draft, league etc. Roll on next season!
    Yes many thanks sneck. It's been an absolute treat. Can't wait until next September.
    NFL fantasy is the dogs bollox.
    It would be so undeserved if blootoon didn't win, being 16-0 and all. But as sneck says its the Buchan derby and I remember as a loon having the mannie Sievewright as a teacher when he centre half for the NE Huns.
    I need to expunge that dreadful memory and see the blootooners aff.
    Up i burrah

I've just stumbled across something called the peach bowl. Scouting for next season has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Yes many thanks sneck. It's been an absolute treat. Can't wait until next September.
    NFL fantasy is the dogs bollox.
    It would be so undeserved if blootoon didn't win, being 16-0 and all. But as sneck says its the Buchan derby and I remember as a loon having the mannie Sievewright as a teacher when he centre half for the NE Huns.
    I need to expunge that dreadful memory and see the blootooners aff.
    Up i burrah
    It’s the final that everyone wants to see. I forgot he was a teacher went to school with his boy he also played centre half

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    It’s the final that everyone wants to see. I forgot he was a teacher went to school with his boy he also played centre half
    I mind him scoring at the Bellslea ...devastated. ☹
    Lovely guy though

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast