+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl fantasy league

Nice play there from Baker Mayfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    You are currently winning your matchup.

The “Super Bowl” match is going to be close by the looks of it.

My players have downed tools early. Lazy *******s.
    I expected to wipe the floor with him. He's nothing without Gurley. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I expected to wipe the floor with him. He's nothing without Gurley. Nothing.
    At least I didn't lose to Mason, sm@rtarse

I’ve got feelings you know

Bluetoon is going to win it. Well done Basingstokered. Well deserved.

I'm guessing BrochRed is looking at his bench feeling a bit gutted

So the championship game goes all the way to the last regular season fixture before being decided, with Basingstoke's Bluetoonbulldozer coming out on top in a fiercely contested Buchan derby.
    Well done min.

The Moggachers emulated the 72 Dolphins with a 100% record over the season, due largely to a KC Chiefs backbone.

As predicted by me pre-match the key decision was the bold move of choosing the KC D over the Bears ......16 point swing right there.

Sympathy to BrochRed whose Brochers came up just short in a classic championship encounter..........yer bench min..........yer bench..........

Anyway, if you've nae already done so, get yourselves signed up for the play off challenge.
    Any problems getting signed in pm me and I'll sort it........or if anyone fancies having a fight in the Pittodrie Bar pm me also etc.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So the championship game goes all the way to the last regular season fixture before being decided, with Basingstoke's Bluetoonbulldozer coming out on top in a fiercely contested Buchan derby.
    Well done min.

The Moggachers emulated the 72 Dolphins with a 100% record over the season, due largely to a KC Chiefs backbone.

As predicted by me pre-match the key decision was the bold move of choosing the KC D over the Bears ......16 point swing right there.

Sympathy to BrochRed whose Brochers came up just short in a classic championship encounter..........yer bench min..........yer bench..........

Anyway, if you've nae already done so, get yourselves signed up for the play off challenge.
    Any problems getting signed in pm me and I'll sort it........or if anyone fancies having a fight in the Pittodrie Bar pm me also etc.
    It was touch and go I couldn’t decide on which defence to play then decided to go all in on the chiefs at one point I was thinking the vikings glad I didn’t.

Thanks for running the league and allowing me to enter and join the prestigious list of winners of the ab mad league. Looking forward to next year draft already trying to identify targets.

Still only six in for the playoff challenge.

I've gone sh!t or bust and will be scoring nil in week one.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Well done min.

HI Sneck,
    Great effort for the league, thanks a million. I'll be on to you to fire up the league again in July!!
    The numbers on my bench do look good or like I made a mistake but don't really feel too bad about that Jeffrey for Connor was my main dilemma. Just didn't see Williams or Woods scoring so poorly and thought Landry would be up against it v Ravens D. Watson was too good to drop.
    If only I had got Ebron in the last week instead of Blootoon! I'll hold a grudge v ACL for letting him go! why ???
    It would have helped if the Rams hadn't played their reserves in the 4th quarter though Grrr
    Congrats to Blootoon though, magnificent achievement to go unbeaten. Mahomes has been a monster.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast