+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl fantasy league

Falcons at Eagles, should be a good game to open up the season. I went with the over, which is at 44.5 right now so fully expect a 13-10 snoozer.

The early Sunday games are on at 11:00 am here so breakfast, game, oot, possibly a pint watching one of the later games makes for a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Is this the kind of knowledge that wins you 2 titles? Not that you've ever mentioned it of course
    Humility in victory is the mark of a man.

My draft report just came in 11-3 they reckon that’s clearly going to be a 0-14

OK, firstly lets keep everything on this thread for now and see how that goes.

Secondly I've created a pick em.
    I've just made it public but an invite has gone out to the league.
    It's called Ab_Mad1983.

Finally, I've done a survivor pool also public, same name and invites are out.

Invite as many others as you like, the more the merrier.

Bit of advice if one of your starters doesn’t play does the bench get subbed in automatically I have bell and they reckon he won’t start this week

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Bit of advice if one of your starters doesn’t play does the bench get subbed in automatically I have bell and they reckon he won’t start this week
    If he doesn't play you'll lose points. If you have Bell then I'd sub him for this week and maybe next but you'll soon find out.

Get yer lineups set in the next few minutes........

Do touchdown on punt returns get points as I have hill and it only shows his receiving td

Nae for the player, they count for DST ( defence and special teams).

Are you able to flag a player as available for a trade or do I have to suggest a trade to a selected player in another’s squad ?

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast