+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: V Sheff utd

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Well he plays a right back at left back. A center half at right back and a midfielder at center half. We have been wininging it so far and today we got found out. Sort it out villa.

Back four....

Hutton RB
    Chester CH
    Tuanzebe CB
    Taylor LB

Not the best but at least it makes sense!

2 weeks to sort it out Bruce or your history, weve dropped from 4th to 11th

Come back JT
    Absolutely 100% this.

Saved me another long winded miserable moan.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    My mind boggles as to why we let elphick go on loan.. I’ll see for myself in a few weeks as got tickets for the owls match but this keeper seems garbage ?
    Well Dazzy, I’m sure you and the young Villan will have yet another memorable trip. Afterall, it is all about the Club, regardless of the custodians, as I’m sure you’ve informed him. As with all footy fans everywhere (well except the Sky Super 6 chameleons), we are what we are, emotionally welded to our clubs.

We do not choose, we are chosen.

Have a wonderful trip mate.

Its funny how we buy players and they go straight in to the team wuthout having to try or earn the shirt, must really piss off the other players, i would say this is a perfect example of How to demotivate players or dropping players when playing well.
    Its no wonder we cannot perform like Team.

Spot on!

I was at Bramall Lane and it was yes horrific. Losing possession all over the pitch, no tackling back, no shape or semblance of formation, muscled out, out thought and basically played off the pitch. The worst 1st half I can remember. Jedi and the keeper have been singled out but it was all over the pitch (eg. Jack, try not playing for the foul just once?).
    However, the real smell is on the touchline. Bruce, Calderwood and the assorted muppetmen are completely inept and an embarrassment to us and themselves. Learnt absolutely nothing since the Wembley capitulation - we're actually getting worse and hardly better than the woeful side that came down 3 years ago.
    I said in the close season Bruce should have walked after Wembley and when the moneymen arrived they should have shot him and his sorry yes-men straight out the door.
    Way forward: Bruce out THIS international break, get Steer and Elphick back off loan now, appoint a temporary coach with a view to getting a young forward thinking guy before January and then go big in the transfer market.
    We poor sodding Villa fans deserve no less.

Excellent summary bb

I don't get it. What happened to the 70 minute Brentford Villa side? That looked like a side competing for promotion. Where did they go?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Well Dazzy, I’m sure you and the young Villan will have yet another memorable trip. Afterall, it is all about the Club, regardless of the custodians, as I’m sure you’ve informed him. As with all footy fans everywhere (well except the Sky Super 6 chameleons), we are what we are, emotionally welded to our clubs.

We do not choose, we are chosen.

Have a wonderful trip mate.
    Thank you my friend.. well our hit and miss start hasn’t curbed his enthusiasm so looking forward to it now..

Just hope my car makes the journey as it’s playing up 😢

Hey Dazzy

I hope your car behaved itself nicely and you both still had a fun trip to Villa Park despite the score.

Winnie x
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 24-09-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Hey Winnie, well ended up taking the wife’s car and we left late cos jj had a match and he was playing so well I didn’t wanna take him off early lol

Got into ground 5 mins late and yes we enjoyed ourselves.. him probably More than me tbh as was really disappointed in our performance but nice to see a game none the less.

Thanks for asking mate 👍

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)