+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kewell

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Their back training sunday
    I wouldn't of let them leave the Lane at all today, lock them inside the ground until they start to resemble a football team... They might get out for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Kewell has some job on at the lane... we actually made Forest Green look like Real Madrid today.
    And that's the most worrying thing. No disrespect to FGR, but I would put money on them finishing in the bottom third. They were nothing special, just organised and hard working, which was far too much for us. They barely had to break sweat to take the three points because we were so bad. There is something seriously wrong at the moment, because even the moderate teams are beating us easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And that's the most worrying thing. No disrespect to FGR, but I would put money on them finishing in the bottom third. They were nothing special, just organised and hard working, which was far too much for us. They barely had to break sweat to take the three points because we were so bad. There is something seriously wrong at the moment, because even the moderate teams are beating us easily.
    This rubbish is so painful to watch. It was obvious from the start that FGR had no respect for our defence as they launched balls into our half knowing that we absorb them as does a sand castle a Tsunami. No side will have an ounce of respect for us as it will be known we have the breaking strain of a KitKat and there for the taking.

It is so sad being easily beaten by sides like FGR who will have no chance of promotion themselves. We are also rans, cannon fodder, cardboard cutouts of a team heading for a cardboard cut out non league graveyard.
    I hope I am proved very wrong.

Kewell will find it hard to make a good start. Of our recognised defenders, Tootle, Duffy, Hall and Oxlade-Chamberlain are all out injured, Jones is banned, Bird is away on international duty for two games and Davies is ineligible for the Grimsby match . That leaves us with just Brisley and players like Hewitt and Milsom who are best as midfielders but will have to fill in in defence.

Before he can improve our defensive work, Kewell will need to have at least some of those players back in the team. But it also might help if we can make a short term signing from the “out of contract” list - perhaps someone who’s well past his best but can still do a bit of shouting at his teammates to improve their organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Their back training sunday
    They’re, 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    They’re, ��
    Now't else worthwhile to talk about so - "they're going over there to fetch their ball" - here endeth the lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    It's a shame that this shower of crap can't even give the paying fans some kind of value for money you should of joined him over in Cork Navy it's a great city and a cracking night out
    I should have Irish, been to Cork a few times and love the place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12