+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That's all Folks!!

That's all Folks!!

Today isn't the first time i've left ML vowing never to return but after what I saw today I doubt I will bother again.
    Spineless and lazy, incompetent and dim.
    Pick any combination or all of the above for my verdict of the performance of the majority (not all) of our team.
    When Stead came, despite his age he looked and acted like a pro footballer.

I arrived in anticipation, a new manager to impress, professional pride at stake, surely today was the day?
    Well, NO it wasn't
    If they can't be bothered, why should I?

Why would you call it quits before a new manager has even had his first training session with his team?

Bizarre. Put your dummy back in.

I'll be there for the next home game. And the next. And the next.

Besides, isn't it a bid odd to become a new member of NCM just to announce that you're never going to watch Notts again?

Come on pal, it will get better. Stick with it! ...it can't really get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    Today isn't the first time i've left ML vowing never to return but after what I saw today I doubt I will bother again.
    Spineless and lazy, incompetent and dim.
    Pick any combination or all of the above for my verdict of the performance of the majority (not all) of our team.
    When Stead came, despite his age he looked and acted like a pro footballer.

I arrived in anticipation, a new manager to impress, professional pride at stake, surely today was the day?
    Well, NO it wasn't
    If they can't be bothered, why should I?

Bye...

If you're willing to walk away at this point, chances are you were never really bothered in the first place. I couldn't stop supporting Notts if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If you're willing to walk away at this point, chances are you were never really bothered in the first place. I couldn't stop supporting Notts if I tried.
    Nor could I . Through thick and thin, Notts are in my blood.

After 100 years you came to that conclusion?

It's like some terrible addiction, it'll never stop mattering. In my blood, in my genes and Meadow Lane is where my family roots are.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    It's like some terrible addiction, it'll never stop mattering. In my blood, in my genes and Meadow Lane is where my family roots are.
    Me too. And this is why it is so damn hard to watch us fall apart at the seams yet again.

And to think we were favourites going into the first game! I swear, no other team than Notts could do this type of thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast