+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone's Gotta Say It

Someone's Gotta Say It

We are an awful team , there's no clicking with that lot. Nolan , who I admit I supported has to take the blame. His signings have been woeful , to ignore our defensive fragilities was criminal . Now the transfer window is closed I really don't know where we go . I just wonder how much a couple of good defenders would have cost instead of that complete waste of space Enzio . Good luck Harry , you're gonna fcuking need it.

Complete waste of space Enzio? I think you should take up watching Tennis or something, not sure football is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Complete waste of space Enzio? I think you should take up watching Tennis or something, not sure football is for you.
    He's lazy and has not one ounce of fight in him. He'd be good if we were dominant but when we have to work hard he's the last player you need.

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    He's lazy and has not one ounce of fight in him. He'd be good if we were dominant but when we have to work hard he's the last player you need.
    Those types of "skillful" players often are. Exciting to watch at times but useless defensively. New signings and injuries aside we need to go,

Fitz
    Toots Duffers Bris Jones
    Hawk Hewy Milo Alice&Sandra
    Stead Hemmings

and try to grind out a few 0-0 draws, get some points on the board and build from there.
    Last edited by countygump; 01-09-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Without him our goal difference would be even worse than it is currently, he's the only attacking threat we have in our team and the only player that seems to be able to get anything done going forward. Doesn't surprise me he seems to be getting the "lazy" label Westcarr did...

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Ok he's great yer numpty.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Those types of "skillful" players often are. Exciting to watch at times but useless defensively. New signings and injuries aside we need to go,

Fitz
    Toots Duffers Bris Jones
    Stead Hemmings

and try to grind out a few 0-0 draws, get some points o the board and build from there.
    He isn't skilful or exciting gump , he's fcuking useless . Lazy sod . I would rather see my Labrador on the wing.

ps . For a professional footballer is control is awful , fcuking awful . I really hope now Kewell is our manager he didn't have anything to do with bumping up that useless cnuts price.
    Last edited by navypie; 01-09-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Fitz
    Toots Duffers Bris Jones
    Stead Hemmings

and try to grind out a few 0-0 draws, get some points on the board and build from there.
    Jones won't actually be playing any time soon after his red card. That's the defence from hell, btw.

I had hoped Stead would play a bit part this season. Now I think we need him more than ever, I would start him !

You don't happen to think Ross Fitzsimons is better than Manuel Neuer as well do you Navy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast