+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confidence will be high ,arsenal can be beaten

Confidence will be high ,arsenal can be beaten

No shame after today's display and confidence is there,we can get something against arsenal I'm sure of it .Arsenal are not the side they once were .Our season starts now after this international break .In Rafa we trust

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    No shame after today's display and confidence is there,we can get something against arsenal I'm sure of it .Arsenal are not the side they once were .Our season starts now after this international break .In Rafa we trust
    We've given Arsenal a good game last couple of seasons mostly. After today's effort there is no reason to fear them and we could take the points.

I think we'll still lose to Arsenal.

However, in all the games (apart from Cardiff) we've not been disgraced and i think that bodes well for the games after Arsenal.

Isn't it a bit insane that within the first eight games we play Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Man United?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Isn't it a bit insane that within the first eight games we play Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Man United?
    Can you imagine Mourinho if he started with Spurs,Chelsea,Arsenal and Man City.
    Feck me he whinges now but he would be worse than a mackem if the local kebab shop stopped doing cheesy chips.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I know - it very much feels like we got a brutal start.

I know how conspiracy theory it sounds and i don't really believe it but if you were in the FA and you were trying to screw us. . . well this would be a good way to go about it.

In the run in though counting last 13 games we will only play Liverpool and Arsenal so could work in our favour.Who knows.

Bad start but then winnable gamesbad start after Xmas then a good run in .

It’s just the state the Club is in when fans are worried about relegation after a handful of games.

It's just this starting period though and if the team comes through it with a bit of confidence then we have a good long run to come against mediocre beatable teams.

Good chance of climbing the table picking up a good few points.

It's ironical us having to think like this compared to the fans attitude during K.K. first time and Sir Bobby. We wouldn't be worrying about any team those days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)