+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Where have I heard this before?

O/T Where have I heard this before?

With only three points from their opening four games, this already looks as if this will be a long, hard season.

Defensively they were all over the place and Stubbs will no doubt be asking questions regarding the space allowed throughout the game to the home strikers.

"They have to learn very quickly. I don't want to point the finger individually - that stays private - but we have to do far better."

37% possession and 10 shots to the opposition's 30 in a 4-1 defeat. How is LBJ doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    With only three points from their opening four games, this already looks as if this will be a long, hard season.

Defensively they were all over the place and Stubbs will no doubt be asking questions regarding the space allowed throughout the game to the home strikers.

"They have to learn very quickly. I don't want to point the finger individually - that stays private - but we have to do far better."

37% possession and 10 shots to the opposition's 30 in a 4-1 defeat. How is LBJ doing these days?
    My thoughts exactly. Bullet for Stubbs any day now and that will be his last job in football I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Bullet for Stubbs any day now and that will be his last job in football I reckon.
    monty_rhodes = Mystig Meg

The writing was on the wall. Just goes to prove that even surviving the life struggles he did there was no guarantee he'd succeed in management. All the best to him whatever path he now decides to take but even a footballing numpty like myself would advise him to look for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    monty_rhodes = Mystig Meg

The writing was on the wall. Just goes to prove that even surviving the life struggles he did there was no guarantee he'd succeed in management. All the best to him whatever path he now decides to take but even a footballing numpty like myself would advise him to look for a change.
    One headline summed it up: "Stubbs took a well-oiled machine and left St Mirren a car crash." The guy is a nightmare and he has probably affected the club long term by dismantling the Ross Championship side and recruiting his usual numties. At this sad moment my thoughts are with LBJ. As for Mystic meg I seem to remember my "Taxi for Cam" prediction didn't work out!