+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A lot of posters and supporters do not understand where i am coming from though mate.Our chairman is the man who sat next to Thompson and made huge decision's that have taken Dundee United from a force to a farce in eigh**** months.Our club had more income from transfer fees than every club in Scotland(bar Celtic)combined.
    To put that in simple terms we made more money for one club in transfer fees than the other 40 put together,more than Aberdeen,Hearts,Hibs,Sevco and all the rest yet ended up relegated,you have got to be really really bad at your job to manage that.In my opinion DUFC is rotten to the core and the only salvation will come when the current BOD are removed from their post's.
    For the reason that MM said "judge me on my actions" "we will not reward failure" and after the most humiliating defeat I've ever seen at Tannadice no action has yet been taken and Csaba is still being rewarded with a managers pay packet I have to agree with GB's whole opinion.
    What's the holdup? What is there to ponder Mr Martin?

A lot of posters and supporters do not understand where i am coming from though mate.Our chairman is the man who sat next to Thompson and made huge decision's that have taken Dundee United from a force to a farce in eigh**** months.Our club had more income from transfer fees than every club in Scotland(bar Celtic)combined.
    To put that in simple terms we made more money for one club in transfer fees than the other 40 put together,more than Aberdeen,Hearts,Hibs,Sevco and all the rest yet ended up relegated,you have got to be really really bad at your job to manage that.In my opinion DUFC is rotten to the core and the only salvation will come when the current BOD are removed from their post's.
    Good post GB

You are right about the money brought in through transfers, it was a decent amount, however, what you fail to mention is that we were still in debt by a far larger amount. A was used to pay B no big surprise there then eh! that’s left us with mediocre players and a BoD
    Scrambling around penniless try in find the right, and most affordable, person to drive the team forward. The board opted for Shabba and I fully expect them to cast him adrift today.

Do the right thing and toddle off with your pal Shabba.

Mike Martin is just like Thompson a fannnyyy and clueless

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)