+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    This is probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the internet and I’ve seen a man take a ****e on a piece of bread and eat it
    Sorry mate it's your response that beats your sh!te sandwich.
    'Letter from Tannadice' is a great effort Jim Jam.

This is probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the internet and I’ve seen a man take a ****e on a piece of bread and eat it
    ����

The football under mckinnon overall was much worse. Won games at home playing bad but away it was dire. Text book managers both of them cant read a game. Love hunteds posts 👍👌

Apart from the ****e sandwich 🥪 youve changed hunted 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    The football under mckinnon overall was much worse. Won games at home playing bad but away it was dire. Text book managers both of them cant read a game. Love hunteds posts 👍👌

No one cares if the football is bad if we get promoted, we just need out this league, needs to be brutal abs effective though, it's the fact we are brutal and not getting results plus playing in a defensive negative manner against poor sides and ineffective in attack, for awhile McKinnon did get results and had us top, his issue was a poor January window and hi is away record, his horn record was excellent and should be the norm for us in this division

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    The football under mckinnon overall was much worse. Won games at home playing bad but away it was dire. Text book managers both of them cant read a game. Love hunteds posts ����
    I cant agree with that as i think the standard is now much worse. In turn we have been beaten by a since poor Dunfermline, and gained a last minute draw against Morton that only papers over the cracks!

In season 2015 Hearts won the Championship losing only 3 games and drawing 4.

In season 2016 Rangers won the Championship losing 5 games and drawing 4.

Last season Hibs won the league losing 3 games and drawing 14.

This season is looking like being more open and difficult to predict .

This season is looking like being more open and difficult to predict .
    Only because United are not currently capable of taking this league by the scruff of the neck.

the only thing making me positive of CL still being here is the returning players WILL make a big difference to the team.

Fyvie came on and showed more desire and quality at about 60% than Barton did at 100%. a rejuvenated McMullan might get more of a chance. King, stanton and clark all to come back in which would improve the squad.

dont get me wrong CL has been given enough time imo and should be replaced but possibly with Fyvie and a few others returning we might see better performances?

Falkirk will tell alot though. theyve still to win or pick up any points. if we have any aspirations to win this league we need to be beating teams at the bottom. lose and CL has to be gone! win and we might just be on a slowly upward projection. draw then we'll keep with this nonsense for longer.

That's quite disturbing 😂😂

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)