+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    The hope is that the unbeaten run continues but with more wins. Need our top scorer back I reckon aswell.

Telling that after our equaliser on Saturday McMullan (Who has had his problems with Laszlo) was the one grabbing the ball, running and telling everyone to get back so they could kick off and we could try to get a winner.

Would be easy for him to not bother and in fact prefer Laszlo out but he's obviously working hard to get back in the manager's thoughts.
    I assume you mean Nicky Clark but is our top scorer not currently Paul Watson?! What is wrong with Clark? Thought it was just a knock but been out for a few weeks.
    Have to respect McMullan's attitude and hope he gets a proper chance again.

As I've said many many times.

Because the changes he has made have to be given a chance to bed in and succeed.

In your opinion, you have seen enough.

I just happen to have a bit more patience.

That's the only thing we really disagree on.

If we a get a manager in now then we will have a better chance of winning the league than we will if we stick with him I don't think we will make the play offs if we stick with him even tho it is his team now a new manager with new tactics will make this team better simple

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    I assume you mean Nicky Clark but is our top scorer not currently Paul Watson?! What is wrong with Clark? Thought it was just a knock but been out for a few weeks.
    Have to respect McMullan's attitude and hope he gets a proper chance again.
    Aye Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazftd83 View Post
    If we a get a manager in now then we will have a better chance of winning the league than we will if we stick with him I don't think we will make the play offs if we stick with him even tho it is his team now a new manager with new tactics will make this team better simple
    I think we would get Play-offs with Laszlo at the least.

He just needs to get this unbeaten run to continue with wins.

The problem is he is the orchestrator of miserable, turgid, sluggish, embarrasing football that is discouraging previously diehard fans to bother going to Tannadice. We've struggled against Alloa, Arbroath and Morton. Is this current state of affairs a price worth paying for "stability"?

I hope I'm wrong about Czaba and that his unbeaten run will become a winning run however, realistically, he looks set to achieve mediocrity within the Scottish championship, keeping us at around 5th place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    The problem is he is the orchestrator of miserable, turgid, sluggish, embarrasing football that is discouraging previously diehard fans to bother going to Tannadice. We've struggled against Alloa, Arbroath and Morton. Is this current state of affairs a price worth paying for "stability"?

I hope I'm wrong about Czaba and that his unbeaten run will become a winning run however, realistically, he looks set to achieve mediocrity within the Scottish championship, keeping us at around 5th place.
    Around 5th? Far too optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    When you go will you send back
    A letter from Australia?
    Take a look up the rail track
    From Newcastle to Canberra
    Broke off from my work the other day
    I spent the evening thinking about
    All the talent that flowed away
    Away from Tannadice to the second chance
    I wonder how they got on
    When they reached paradise?

I've looked at Shabba and Martin
    Tried hard to imagine
    The way they looked the day they failed
    From Ross County to Alloa
    We should have told them
    We should have told them

But you know our sense of timing
    We always wait too long
    Houston no more
    McKinnon no more
    Paatelainen no more
    ST no more

I wonder Willo Flood
    Will he please never return?
    But who's gonna kick the life back
    To a dying mutual friend
    Do we not love United?
    Do we not say we love United?
    Do we have to put up with a clown
    To prove how much it hurts?

GMS no more
    Armstrong no more
    Robertson no more
    Gauld no more

Durnan no more
    McDonald no more
    Fraser no more

Csaba László noooo mooooooore
    This is probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the internet and I’ve seen a man take a ****e on a piece of bread and eat it

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post

Is 'previously diehard' not an oxymoron?

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    This is probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen on the internet and I’ve seen a man take a ****e on a piece of bread and eat it
    Wow, that's harsh...

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)