+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

Watch this pshh u are happy you heard the reaction on Saturday all the fans singing lazlo lazlo get to fick and Mike Martin should listen to us he is ***in our club up big time so how can u sit and back him I would advise u go to the games and Watch this useless wave hand tosser and relize he is a clown

Can assure you I go to the games.

I would advise you take the heat out of your arguments.

Uneccesary to call Laszlo a tosser and clown.

You think he isn't up to it. That's perfectly honourable position. Calling him a tosser etc isn't.

I've at no point said I am happy.

I simply have more patience than most and accept that sometimes things need to be given time to come together.

If they don't then a change will be made. Just not yet.

And who knows, he may get the sack this weekend if he loses.

Of course we all hope that doesn't happen.

Don't we?

Yes we all want him sacked

For anyone who is interested and a bit nerdy like me Laszlo is nearing a season worth of league games. Record currently as;
    Played 32 Won 14 Drawn 9 Lost 9 GF 52 GA 42 Pts 51
    5 of his wins came in the first 7 games, with Rays team and before he could work his "magic".
    Following a similar trend so far this season will work out around 56/58 points by the end with no improvement shown of note regarding performances.
    I'll just leave it at that.

Who appointed you mindreader and spokesman-in-chief?

What's tomorrow's lottery numbers?

Yes his record is appalling for a team like ours in the championship if he was at another club he woukd have been sacked by now but we are sticking with this clown if he is here still at Xmas which I hope he is not we will not even get 2000 fans thru the gate it is that bad just now even season ticket holders are not turning up just now and I am thinking not going back until he goes

Frank don't need lottery numbers that is the fact and I think your number is up as u like lazlo clueless if u can't take facts and reply with smart comments like that time for u 2 go

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    For anyone who is interested and a bit nerdy like me Laszlo is nearing a season worth of league games. Record currently as;
    Played 32 Won 14 Drawn 9 Lost 9 GF 52 GA 42 Pts 51
    5 of his wins came in the first 7 games, with Rays team and before he could work his "magic".
    Following a similar trend so far this season will work out around 56/58 points by the end with no improvement shown of note regarding performances.
    I'll just leave it at that.
    The hope is that the unbeaten run continues but with more wins. Need our top scorer back I reckon aswell.

Telling that after our equaliser on Saturday McMullan (Who has had his problems with Laszlo) was the one grabbing the ball, running and telling everyone to get back so they could kick off and we could try to get a winner.

Would be easy for him to not bother and in fact prefer Laszlo out but he's obviously working hard to get back in the manager's thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazftd83 View Post
    Frank don't need lottery numbers that is the fact and I think your number is up as u like lazlo clueless if u can't take facts and reply with smart comments like that time for u 2 go
    Take a breath mate.

We arent enemies. We just disagree.

We can debate it as thats what a forum is for but there's no need for the heat.

So why do u not believe in change just now then

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)