+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Thats a valid point and if you read my posts i support you and Franks views - well i support the need to appreciate views.

It was a discussion point - but yes id accept a heavy defeat and only 6 pts behind for a change. Eventually
    And I would always back anyone to hold their own opinion, regardless of how b0llocks it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    And I would always back anyone to hold their own opinion, regardless of how b0llocks it is.
    phew thats good as i am reminded by the missus that all my points are bollox

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    But you're just hoping it all comes good suddenly.
    You havent yet stated a reason that makes you believe it will.
    Just stick with the clown and hope for the best.
    I've said it a million times.

He and his squad have to be given time to prove themselves.

That's what I have always maintained.

And right now we are still well in with a shout mathematically and if they can string a run together then great.

And as I've also said a million times, he will get the sack if he loses games.

I know people keep talking about last season but that is not what he is being judged on.

He is being judged, rightly, on this season and this squad of players.

Patience is required to give it a fair chance.

I am more patient than most of the posters on here. That's the only difference here.

Yes you have.

The squad on paper is quite good, but there are still some howlers in there!

I accept that.

ICT and RC are our biggest challengers, but Ayr and QotS have goal machines! Will you be happy not making the play-offs?

Should have gone in May.

Should have gone in May.

A poor League Cup, opening home defeat to Dunfermline and draws against Alloa (A) and Morton (H) are more than enough for me. The players might be good enough, but the manager has nowhere near proved he is good enough so far.

Patience has been sucked out the club!

Should never have been down here in the first place!

Oh and Martin, allegedly meeting with the funster yanks... Whatever that's about, don't even think about it

We are not merging and we are not leaving our perfectly good home to share with their new ground (should that ever happen)

There is enough soul destruction going on putting up with your Laszlo decision to have to concern ourselves fighting any of those scenarios, just because we are currently at a low ebb on the park doesn't make them any more acceptable options to any true Arab

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    If fans make enough noises we will be able to force MM to do the right thing. The atmosphere for McKinnons last game was poisonous, same as it was for Houstons. If it gets to that stage then it Shabba may end up a goner. We don't have ST in charge now which is the only difference. At least he acted when we, the fans, literally couldn't take any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    The fans have been making noises for ages about Laszlo. The current board are giving him his chance. Which imo is entirely correct decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    No, not like when McKinnon and Houston were sacked we haven't. Noises on forums, the odd shout at the game won't do anything. The vile atmosphere from start to finish and poisonous verbal at the end of the game is what I'm talking about. We haven't yet seen that for Shabba.
    I wasn't there today, but it sounds like Tannadice went all 'Shabba out' as per Houston & McKinnons last game. Let's see if MM follows suit.

It's still dragging on nearly one month later, what a waste of a season this could be

Not only that, we might not have the luxury of a Fyvie etc if we don't get up this year

Dragged on for way too long this s.hite. months and months of this debacle.

Get him to phuk right now. There is still time , just, to recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Dragged on for way too long this s.hite. months and months of this debacle.

Get him to phuk right now. There is still time , just, to recover from this.
    MM have the bottle to get him to fcUK. Listen to the supporters and look at the attendance we now having and it will get worse with him in charge

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)