+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laszlo get to phuck - Martin, it's time to act

Laszlo get to phuck - Martin, it's time to act

Laszlo Laszlo get to phuck

Was the the main song of today around Tannadice, the fans are speaking, over to Mike Martin to save our season and prevent the damage this is doing to our club long term being any worse

Robbie Neilson please

Do we really need another thread?

There are about 3 threads about this

There can never be enough on this subject, its that critical to our club, and this is nothing, was common place on here once upon a time sheet matches, and you aren't a mod as far as I'm aware

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Do we really need another thread?

There are about 3 threads about this
    Correct,we have a great manager and a wonderful BOD lets try and be positive for a change.

Sack that ****ing clown, and sack him ****ing NOW!
    This is a self fulfilling prophecy. Weeks of ****e results, then one win and all his fanboys are convinced he turned it round, and were on the up and his job is safe. Then, results like todays again.
    Are we really expected to endure this cycle of ****e all season?
    Ohhhhhh but were on an unbeaten run, according to some.
    tae **** wi yer unbeaten run of mediocrity, and tae **** wi that useless clown.
    tae **** with being supportive of my club being murdered by csaba ****in laszlo.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    There can never be enough on this subject, its that critical to our club, and this is nothing, was common place on here once upon a time sheet matches, and you aren't a mod as far as I'm aware
    I'm not a mod but we have three threads at the moment discussing this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Correct,we have a great manager and a wonderful BOD lets try and be positive for a change.
    Not what I said.

But you know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You forget join arabtrust to support their jollies as they work “tirelessly” in hospo

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I'm not a mod but we have three threads at the moment discussing this topic.

That's fine, it's a very important topic so it's no big deal for there to be a few on this critical subject

Keep this topic with it’s appropriate subject header for all to see.

Shambles Laszlo should walk now, never mind having to sack him. Shocking appointment, (cheers Thompson you utter fud) Absolute incoherent , clueless, demented clown managing our Dundee United FC for way too long.

Disgrace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)