+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

First post but regular at creeping the page, was a season ticket holder with my 5 year old (who today asked can he change clubs) up until last season now PATG, Get Shabba out put Luggy as director or football and bring in Barry Robson.

Quote Originally Posted by Unititttt View Post
    First post but regular at creeping the page, was a season ticket holder with my 5 year old (who today asked can he change clubs) up until last season now PATG, Get Shabba out put Luggy as director or football and bring in Barry Robson.
    My 6 year old boy also asked if we could change clubs. He said it's too embarrasing. Was hoping the minter scoreline would be enough but listen to Shabba as quoted by the Scotsman

'Asked if he would consider resigning, Laszlo said: “I don’t think this is the right question right now but it’s a terrible result.” '

Wow. What this isn't the right question??????? Beyond belief.

Get him away to **** now he is rui ing our club and if try and Frank can't see this then you are absolutely clueless

He is a clown a Muppet and clueless we get beat 5 1 coukd have been 10 1 and Frank says give him 1 more game are you serious Frank u say every game for the last 3 games keep him admit he has to go now ok if we beat and and then get beat after that u will say give him another game the man shabba is a baloon

Yep a few balloons on here alright!!!

I can only post my usual same negative pysh i'm afraid,getting rid of Shabba was a necessity in April instead he was given a vote of confidence and carte blanche to completely restructure the whole squad for next season even though he had taken us from top of the league to almost missing the play offs.
    This was a gross dereliction of duty by the Monkey and his troop(our BOD)and i vowed never to return to my 2nd home until every one of them were removed from their posts.The decision to stick with the Donkey was only applauded by the Fun,Frank and our cuddly mascot TTT.
    Getting rid of the manager will not unite all of our supporters as there are hundred's,possibly thousand's who think the same as i do that wasting 18 months of our history on a busted flush makes the current BOD just as culpable as their choice of manager,FACT.

Sad but true

Sickening

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I can only post my usual same negative pysh i'm afraid,getting rid of Shabba was a necessity in April instead he was given a vote of confidence and carte blanche to completely restructure the whole squad for next season even though he had taken us from top of the league to almost missing the play offs.
    This was a gross dereliction of duty by the Monkey and his troop(our BOD)and i vowed never to return to my 2nd home until every one of them were removed from their posts.The decision to stick with the Donkey was only applauded by the Fun,Frank and our cuddly mascot TTT.
    Getting rid of the manager will not unite all of our supporters as there are hundred's,possibly thousand's who think the same as i do that wasting 18 months of our history on a busted flush makes the current BOD just as culpable as their choice of manager,FACT.
    I understand what you are saying GB.

hopefully csaba is gone or will be gone by Monday (not sure why not announced yet)

Personally I want to give BOD a chance to show what they can do. With new manager we could / should go up this season and I hope lots of Arabs that stay away come back and tannadice fills up again

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I understand what you are saying GB.

hopefully csaba is gone or will be gone by Monday (not sure why not announced yet)

Personally I want to give BOD a chance to show what they can do. With new manager we could / should go up this season and I hope lots of Arabs that stay away come back and tannadice fills up again
    A lot of posters and supporters do not understand where i am coming from though mate.Our chairman is the man who sat next to Thompson and made huge decision's that have taken Dundee United from a force to a farce in eigh**** months.Our club had more income from transfer fees than every club in Scotland(bar Celtic)combined.
    To put that in simple terms we made more money for one club in transfer fees than the other 40 put together,more than Aberdeen,Hearts,Hibs,Sevco and all the rest yet ended up relegated,you have got to be really really bad at your job to manage that.In my opinion DUFC is rotten to the core and the only salvation will come when the current BOD are removed from their post's.

Who is our saviour though GB?

Who is gonna pump/lose loadsa money into our club

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)