+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Ashley does relegate us for a third time

What if Ashley does relegate us for a third time

Well I'll mention Ashley as it looks like he's on his gambling addiction again and looking to book our third relegation in a little more than a decade.

Just imagine if it does happen and a Rafa or Hughton isn't at the helm.

Think of the possibilities. Fatty throwing on to £100million to get us back into the Prem and it fails badly first season then again second season.

Then the parachute help lessens and what has he got to sell and how much can he ask for it as S.D.Tat will be getting very little exposure for their free advertising and he will be getting even more bad publicity than he does now.

It would be ironical if it takes something like this to save us from this monster.

Aye and to think we went down both times with expensive squads, with one squad actually being the most expensive squad ever relegated from the premier league.

Looks like he did try doesn't it?
    Problem was the players and the manager, not some kind of monstrous act by the owner.

You say maybe it needs us to fall from grace to save us from this monster. Save us from what?

What were 10 teams in the premier league saying last season doing. Where they asking what it would take to save their clubs from their monster owners?

What exactly do you want?
    I'll tell you what I want. I want entertaining football not defensive nonsense and I'll be content from that and see what else can happen from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Aye and to think we went down both times with expensive squads, with one squad actually being the most expensive squad ever relegated from the premier league.

Looks like he did try doesn't it?
    Problem was the players and the manager, not some kind of monstrous act by the owner.

You say maybe it needs us to fall from grace to save us from this monster. Save us from what?

What were 10 teams in the premier league saying last season doing. Where they asking what it would take to save their clubs from their monster owners?

What exactly do you want?
    I'll tell you what I want. I want entertaining football not defensive nonsense and I'll be content from that and see what else can happen from it.
    Well tell your pal Ashley to honour his promise "Every penny the club generates" then Rafa can buy first/second chioces instead of dregs and discarded loanees.

And unless you know totally nothing about football and this club the damage was already done to the most expensive squad to be relegated before Rafa arrived.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 02-09-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Well tell your pal Asley to honour his promise "Every penny th club generates" then Rafa can buy first/second chioces instead of dregs and discarded loanees.
    Discarded loanees?
    Last season you loved Dubravka and we bought him.
    You were more than happy for Kenedy.
    Rondon seems to have great potential to do something good if allowed to play and not spend most of the game isolated.

So what are the dregs...bearing in mind we never set out to go for the champions league places?

Rafa makes dregs from decent players.
    He stifles their real talent.
    We might not have top quality but we do have quality that can be made better. It just won't be under a manager that is so negative it actually hurts.

I'm glad Ashley hasn't gave Rafa more than he got. 7 players in and decent one's at that but could be better, yet not for a man who refuses to commit to the club.
    It would be pointless nonsense to do such a thing.

You obviously don't know the difference between a loanee with an option to buy as opposed to a one who is got because the Fat Bassard has teken £millions for selling a striker but won't allow "all of the pennies generated" to buy a decent striker.

Then nerdsa on here grumble about defensive attitudes aginst the top teams costing ten times as much as ours.

Do the sums sonny jim

You obviously don't know the difference between a loanee with an option to buy as opposed to a one who is got because the Fat Bassard has teken £millions for selling a striker but won't allow "all of the pennies generated" to buy a decent striker.

Then nerdsa on here grumble about defensive attitudes aginst the top teams costing ten times as much as ours.

Do the sums sonny jim
    Of course I know the difference.
    You seem to be struggling here.
    You mentioned discarded loanees.
    Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Of course I know the difference.
    You seem to be struggling here.
    You mentioned discarded loanees.
    Who are they?
    Just simplify your question and ask how many players the manager would like to buy if we had a normal proper football knowlegeable owner, instead of loanees.

Huddersfield can do it, Bournemouth can do it, Brigton can do it, Fulham can do it.

What's gone wrong with the "once mighty" Newcastle United.

Man you have no pride in this club.

Come on Pat, it's not Ashley's fault. It's always the players and the manager's fault. Haven't you understood the points Ghost keeps banging on about?

It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

Well I'll mention Ashley as it looks like he's on his gambling addiction again and looking to book our third relegation in a little more than a decade.

Just imagine if it does happen and a Rafa or Hughton isn't at the helm.

Think of the possibilities. Fatty throwing on to £100million to get us back into the Prem and it fails badly first season then again second season.

Then the parachute help lessens and what has he got to sell and how much can he ask for it as S.D.Tat will be getting very little exposure for their free advertising and he will be getting even more bad publicity than he does now.

It would be ironical if it takes something like this to save us from this monster.
    I reckon a lot of supporters might take relegation, if it meant getting shot of the big fat cockney parasite.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)