+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferdinand

Ferdinand

I see Rio Ferdinand has gone over to the dark side as per The Mag, money talks I guess.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/09/rio...castle-united/

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I see Rio Ferdinand has gone over to the dark side as per The Mag, money talks I guess.

!!!

What the f*ck? I saw him talk about it, the points he were making were way out of depth, no logical reasoning behind it.

"Well they're not my money, not your money, they're Mike's money and he can do what he wants"

What a t!t.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    !!!

What the f*ck? I saw him talk about it, the points he were making were way out of depth, no logical reasoning behind it.

"Well they're not my money, not your money, they're Mike's money and he can do what he wants"

What a t!t.
    Its the clubs money, ashley can do what he wants with it bc he is the owner but its not his money its the clubs!!! Would he be saying the same if it was utd who were making profit every season?

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    Its the clubs money, ashley can do what he wants with it bc he is the owner but its not his money its the clubs!!! Would he be saying the same if it was utd who were making profit every season?
    Nope. The hypocrisy of the man is astonishing. To be fair, he's usually a decent enough pundit. Now that he's defending Ashley due to a conflict of interest, I seem to like him less.

Aye, its his money when it cones in and the debts the clubs.

Another name who crops up on the bogus movie companies Ashley and denniß wise are involved in to save on paying tax

Don't like him.Never have.Another one whose opinions don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post

Just watched, and even near the end he had another sly dig saying its not your money. I think all nufc fans should give a big thank you to that jake humphrey on twitter, he done a great job putting it out there for the country to see what ashley is.

Thank you jake!!! F*ck off rio!!!

I´d expect nothing less from Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, etc biased perople - they don´t want a competitive Newcastle in the PL. I´ll save my wrath for Ameobi who should have the interest and success of our club at heart.

I was a bit surprised about how he was suddenly a Ashley supporter as till then he'd been a decent pundit but now it's out there he has this big financial conflict of interest i'm not surprised.

Prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)