+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Village people.

The Village people.

I can empathise with your suffering having lost to a village team. They shouldnt be a football league team, or even a conference team. No one knows where Forest Green is.
    Being a Cambridge fan, im sure you understand my suffering, which at this moment in time, is far less than yours, as we won yesterday. You are bottom. That MUST hurt.
    Who would have thunk it, who would have thought Chesterfield would go down last season, they were promotion favourites at the start.

You can go down. Part of my personality is to take pleasure at others suffering, and by drawing attention to your plight, surely your suffering can only increase, which entertains me.
    Cambridge have a wonderful record against you lot, we could field 5 players and still win. We did that at the start of the season.
    Thankyou Mr Brisley, he might as well have been wearing an amber shirt. County going down will be wonderful.

Best Wishes, (apart from winning games), p.s, your owner has put in a lot of money, no benefit, he must be ANNOYED.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I can empathise with your suffering having lost to a village team. They shouldnt be a football league team, or even a conference team. No one knows where Forest Green is.
    Being a Cambridge fan, im sure you understand my suffering, which at this moment in time, is far less than yours, as we won yesterday. You are bottom. That MUST hurt.
    Who would have thunk it, who would have thought Chesterfield would go down last season, they were promotion favourites at the start.

You can go down. Part of my personality is to take pleasure at others suffering, and by drawing attention to your plight, surely your suffering can only increase, which entertains me.
    Cambridge have a wonderful record against you lot, we could field 5 players and still win. We did that at the start of the season.
    Thankyou Mr Brisley, he might as well have been wearing an amber shirt. County going down will be wonderful.

Best Wishes, (apart from winning games), p.s, your owner has put in a lot of money, no benefit, he must be ANNOYED.
    I'd take great pleasure if you'd go away and die

He's not got going to have any joy winding up his local rivals (Peterborough) right now as they're doing rather well, so I guess that's why he's trolling elsewhere.

Weird guy

Out on day release are we ?

Schadenfreude, Borderline Personality Disorder, or just a pillock ?

I remember standing on the terraces (down the side as the away end was full) at Cambridge in May 1981 as Notts, orchestrated by Don Masson, who even had time to speak to the Notts fans while he was actually playing, wiped the floor with a poor Cambridge side and pretty much clinched promotion to the top flight.

A couple of locals who obviously felt embarrassed by the humiliation commented that 'these won't stay up', which, of course, we did, for 3 seasons. And we've been back there since, which is something Cambridge can only dream about as they have never and will never amount to anything. You just can't take trolling seriously from a Cambridge fan.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 02-09-2018 at 12:28 PM.

How long have Cambridge been back in the league? Taking the mick is o. k., but slightly premature after only 6 games.

Wots it like in the Conference,we've never been in it,whereas Cambridge have.Cock badger

To be honest she does have a valid point about fielding 5 players and still winning. 🤔

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast