+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morpeth 5 Wisbech 2

Morpeth 5 Wisbech 2

The team had cramp getting off the coach, Morpeth cheated, and Rab is being sh at out by the fish by this afternoon.

We thought you'd flounced.

Shocking abuse, Frankie

I’M NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN

Doesn't Wisbech play in the same league as Carton Town Frank? I pass their ground every day as it's inbetween my house and the Trent where I take Coco for some fresh air,I'm sure that I saw Wisbech on their fixture board once.but I could be wrong,do you follow Wishbech regularly?

Carlton are in the same league. Wisbech have played there this year and won 1-0. I have seen Wisbech three times this year, and will be going tuesday v Northampton sileby rangers in the FA cup. Car parking is free in the ground, a burger and coffee is 3 quid. The standard is surprisingly good, the crowd is noisy, there is a large club house, with three stands.

Non league heaven. There last home game v Spalding had a crowd of 337. Not bad. Wisbech winning at Carlton was there first win in the northern league, they are usually in the southern, having come up from the united counties league. They have been in the southern for decades.
    I played at the old Fenland park as a **** for St Andrews, cant remember the score, under floodlights.

Before I started to watch Notts regularly i would go and watch Arnold Town every other week,I haven't been to see them since they moved grounds years ago,their old ground was just at the bottom of my road,my earliest memory of a fa cup match was when they played Port Vale at home and there was fighting between the Vale lads and a load of Forest lads who had come up for a visit,I had never seen anything like it at the time,I miss non league football,changing ends at half time so that you always saw your team coming towards you as you sat behind the goal,the food and drinks are reasonably priced like you say and there was always more passion in the games than in the league
    I hope that you have a good time on Tuesday Frank and I will have my fingers crossed for Wisbech in the cup

Name:  Screenshot_2018-09-02-23-44-02.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  9.0 KB

I've just googled that Port Vale match and I can't believe that it was all the way back in 1977,happy innocent days before I knew what pay ahead of me,enjoy your game Frank

Ah 1977 chalky great year for music well it was for me.

Good to see you supporting local teams proper football that mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Carlton are in the same league. Wisbech have played there this year and won 1-0. I have seen Wisbech three times this year, and will be going tuesday v Northampton sileby rangers in the FA cup. Car parking is free in the ground, a burger and coffee is 3 quid. The standard is surprisingly good, the crowd is noisy, there is a large club house, with three stands.

Non league heaven. There last home game v Spalding had a crowd of 337. Not bad. Wisbech winning at Carlton was there first win in the northern league, they are usually in the southern, having come up from the united counties league. They have been in the southern for decades.
    I played at the old Fenland park as a **** for St Andrews, cant remember the score, under floodlights.
    Hey Frank is that the same St Andrews up here over the border .

Well done Frank,it went to penalties but you got the right result in the end,how many more rounds until the first round proper,about 4ish?
    What's the money like at that level in the cup,is it beneficial or a drain on resources?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)