Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
Champs - you are being paranoid. I can see no sign of this mass negativity - except from the weird ones who have always been negative about Mowbray.
Commenting on the failings in one particular match is perfectly legitimate, in the same way that praising good features is.
As for the big picture, I feel you have been dismissive of some of the other clubs.
Robin's point that this is going to be a tough season doesn't show negativity on his part; it's a realistic, objective summary. You often talk as if Dack is the best player in this Division, and Mowbray the best manager. I just think those are massive claims.
One of the reasons I like the Championship is that there are going to be lots of close, competitive games. As I said, Millwall looked superb against us for the opening quarter.
It doesn't make sense to me, however, for you to ping every comment that isn't 100% positive.

I asked the question. Who is better than Dack? Who is more effective.
Its a discussion point. I am NOT saying he is the best, I am not saying there are not better players. I am simply asking who is better? The whole point of a discussion, throw out a question? And debate it.
For what he has achieved on the pitch, all the backroom stuff, how quickly he turned round a sinking ship, I asked who is doing a better job than Mowbray. Not saying he is the best, I am not saying that. But factoring in the fact he is running the club, while also managing a decent side on the pitch, I merley asked a question.

Don't worry, I wont again