+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Aye, if you want to drive...and the AWPR won't change the stadium being in the middle of nowhere

It should stop people moaning on a forum though, because nobody will give a f@ck as they will have lost interest when they stop attending matches...

GTF Milne

^^^^^^^^

Wot he said

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    With the AWPR in place, I think it will be easier.
    Aye fit if ye dinna drive?

Quote Originally Posted by peter_ssb View Post
    As will travelling into the middle of nowhere in Aberdeenshire for home games in a couple of years
    Anything other than a 3pm kick off on a Saturday already is a problem if you stay where i do and rely on public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s fine but I think you treat a day out at the football differently from a lot of fans.
    Sure my day differs from many, but I can tell you, there are an awful lot who drive to the games.
    I also treat away games differently from home games in my travel considerations.
    Most people are adaptable and I'm sure that the move will not be insurmountable for the majority of fans who wish to watch the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    And pretty much everything else for that matter
    Absolutely no need to make it personal.
    Yes we can have differing opinions, some we may even agree with.
    there are occasions where poster I generally disagree with, we can have a common agreement on i.e. Devlin Red Card panel decision
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 07-09-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Aye fit if ye dinna drive?
    Jump in yer mates car then

Train
    Bus
    Supporters Bus
    Taxi

If you want to go, you'll get there.
    It's a longer journey going to every away game and we still manage to do it.

Anyway, were drifting way off topic.
    Suggest this gets redirect to one of the many threads where the discussions have been done to death on

Youre wasting your time. I’ve reached the point now where I think anyone that is pro kingsford is a f*cking idiot. Sorry if that sounds a bit personal to anyone but your killing my club as I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Aye, if you want to drive...and the AWPR won't change the stadium being in the middle of nowhere

It should stop people moaning on a forum though, because nobody will give a f@ck as they will have lost interest when they stop attending matches...

GTF Milne
    I cant stand Milne, how the beady eyed wee snake has got away with running down our club is a disgrace.

That's all very well redscot, but I haven't exactly seen a line of individuals wanting to take over the club since Ian Donald handed over power to milne

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    That's all very well redscot, but I haven't exactly seen a line of individuals wanting to take over the club since Ian Donald handed over power to milne
    Correct.

If it wasn't Milne it would probably just be another NE businessman that's done well from the oil and most of them have made it by being as frugal as old carrier bag, would probably be brainwashed by the SFA and want out of todders because its nae glass and steel.

Was told the boy who used to own Tetra (canna mind his name) had a very serious look at it a few years back when the debt was eye popping. Maybe Cormack is just bidding his time, watching from the wings to see how much has been swept under the carpet and will seize his chance if he thinks its manageable. For me I just don't see him as a great deal better than Milne.

If there was really someone who was that keen they would be in position by now as now way clubby book shoes would turn down money. Its against his DNA.

It’s an empty argument though. Every club in the UK has had someone calling the shots. If there really is no life after Milne, then the whole things f*cked anyway.

The club is in more danger with him than without

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast