+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

I thought an appeal cost £1000, if you win appeal you get the money back and if you lose you forfeit the cash, I'm not sure if you appeal and lose if the ban is an automatic 2 matches, if this is the case I would imagine DM will rather save £1k and only lose Devlin for 1match.

If they don't appeal it they can GTF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    They are using yours and blowup sheeps RedTV sub money apparently. Good effort RJ.

But seriously, I'm getting a bit worried that they aren't going to bother appealing it.
    Plenty time. No game next weekend.
    They MUST appeal & if it’s rejected, we should issue a club statement complaining about the inconsistency.
    F**k this, we as a club taking it up the sh1ter.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    They are using yours and blowup sheeps RedTV sub money apparently. Good effort RJ.

But seriously, I'm getting a bit worried that they aren't going to bother appealing it.
    I heard they were unfortunately using the tv money provided by myself and blowupsheep to keep Dodgy Del kitted out in his blue polo shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I heard they were unfortunately using the tv money provided by myself and blowupsheep to keep Dodgy Del kitted out in his blue polo shirts.
    How's it going pal, words fail me on the red card, but words also fail me on our defending for their second goal and we cant use the excuse of a dodgy red card for that performance it was rank, start to finish.
    How was your red TV reception?

SF

Hands up...what two dafties are willing to put the money in and fund this?
    Raised Hand

Some folk are jist nae richt in the heid, sure there must be wiser things grazing on grass.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    How's it going pal, words fail me on the red card, but words also fail me on our defending for their second goal and we cant use the excuse of a dodgy red card for that performance it was rank, start to finish.
    How was your red TV reception?

SF
    It was very decent...this international tv subscription has been a good thing (except for the Dundee match). Worth the £120. Also saves me a trek. My main concern though is that I may end up losing my boohing skills as I only keep them for the real match day experience.

What about yourself...decent reception?

Raised Hand

Some folk are jist nae richt in the heid, sure there must be wiser things grazing on grass.

SF
    It’s not the fans fault for being generous and giving the club money so we can buy a player who we normally wouldn’t afford. The club chairman thought otherwise and decided to keep the cash maybe for a rainy day.

It was very decent...this international tv subscription has been a good thing (except for the Dundee match). Worth the £120. Also saves me a trek. My main concern though is that I may end up losing my boohing skills as I only keep them for the real match day experience.

What about yourself...decent reception?
    Aye pal, I can confirm it was decent reception for an hour, however I cannot pass comment for the last half as I actually switched it off during the 61st minute of the game when we brought the donkey Cosgrove on to replace McGinn who up until then was the only player in a red shirt to have had a shot on target, albeit from a set piece but that was still our only shot on target for the whole fkn game
    Personally cannot bring myself to watch Cosgrove as he almost makes my eyes bleed. So as I say I switched it off when he came on.
    As for my boohing skills I certainly have not lost them as there was plenty to booh about during that performance.

But hey ho never mind all is good and I still have my DNA fridge magnet.

SF

Aye pal, I can confirm it was decent reception for an hour, however I cannot pass comment for the last half as I actually switched it off during the 61st minute of the game when we brought the donkey Cosgrove on to replace McGinn who up until then was the only player in a red shirt to have had a shot on target, albeit from a set piece but that was still our only shot on target for the whole fkn game
    Personally cannot bring myself to watch Cosgrove as he almost makes my eyes bleed. So as I say I switched it off when he came on.
    As for my boohing skills I certainly have not lost them as there was plenty to booh about during that performance.

But hey ho never mind all is good and I still have my DNA fridge magnet.

SF
    I don’t blame Cosgrove as he can only try and deal with the long punts upto him. It’s the manager and teams mentality when we put him on the park. They must think ...big chap on the park so let’s hoof the ball for him to deal with. Bruce Anderson has more about him than any of our other forwards but the young lad gets thrown on as the last sub when chasing the game?!
    Weird approach from a manager who is fastly losing the plot.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast