+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    How can moving our home to a souless s'hithole in the country be " moving forward" ?
    We all know it won't.

It is going to be an unmitigated disaster. Really sad part is, that once its done, there is no turning back. We are stuck with it, thats the part that REALLY scares me.

We as a club are taking a MASSIVE gamble by moving out of town to a new place that not all the fans are behind. We already have a smaller fan base than most of us think we should have.
    Why would we want to risk that even further?

I have yet to have heard of anyone who said they don't go to Pittodrie due to it being an ageing stadium with sh!t facilities and can't wait for us to build a brand new place in the middle of nowhere........

We really need to get so much more in order before we spend £50m plus on a new stadium.

Having Milne at the helm for the project is the worst part of it.

By the time we have paid it off it'll probably be needing torn down.

To be fair, the new ground and training complex won’t have any maintenance costs whatsoever.

How much does something like Murray Park or Lennoxtown cost to run a year? Anyone got an accurate figure?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    For the record, I’m not pro-Kingsford, I’m ambivalent to the decision.
    I realise it is a big cost, bu can also see the need to move forward.

It’s a bit rich though to cite it killing the club and idiots for being pro for it, given those that generally are for it will be putting into the club, whilst you on the other hand appear to be putting in very little.
    Sorry if that’s too personal, but that’s how it comes across.

We’re all entitled to our opinions.
    How can any Aberdeen supporter claim to be ambivalent about the stadium move? A process cloaked in secrecy, a process that doesn't consult the main shareholders, ie, you, me and every other Aberdeen supporter.

Ambivalence is more dangerous than the believers. You can understand that Pro people are deluded or not aware of the impact this move will have but ambivalence is blind acceptance...

The Monorail they built in Springfield (The Simpsons) had a better business case than this white elephant Milne wants to build in the country. He knows it, most of the fans know it and he needs to be stopped...

We're back to the " putting in" argument are we?

Unless you fall for the latest con, just shut up.

How can moving our home to a souless s'hithole in the country be " moving forward" ?
    Back to telling people to sit down and shut up cause you can’t discuss in a grown up way

To be fair, afc1903mad tends to introduce a word and use it to death without knowing what it means (see objective).

Ambivalent will be the word of the month now.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    We all know it won't.

It is going to be an unmitigated disaster. Really sad part is, that once its done, there is no turning back. We are stuck with it, thats the part that REALLY scares me.

Aye, I can just hear myself saying " Yes I'll go to the game, provided they tear down all those crappy flats and rebuild Pittodrie where it should be before the kick off"

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Back to telling people to sit down and shut up cause you can’t discuss in a grown up way
    Every time, you fail to understand.

Every time you read it the wrong way.

I accept that you are probably doing it deliberately.

Perhaps though you are a machine, I had a conversation like this with a bank computer earlier this week.

You're just preprogrammed to uphold the clubs views on things.
    Now that I have thought of this it makes a lot of sense. ( which is more than you do)

Tell me, how much electricity do you go through?
    Can you run on batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair, afc1903mad tends to introduce a word and use it to death without knowing what it means (see objective).

Ambivalent will be the word of the month now.
    I think it's more than that, I think "afcmad1903" is disingenuous...He's either a journalist trying to create debate for his stories (which would explain why he doesn't understand the definitions of words) or he works for the Milne organisation somewhere...

Or maybe, just like his handle says, he really is mad

Every time, you fail to understand.

Every time you read it the wrong way.

I accept that you are probably doing it deliberately.

Perhaps though you are a machine, I had a conversation like this with a bank computer earlier this week.

You're just preprogrammed to uphold the clubs views on things.
    Now that I have thought of this it makes a lot of sense. ( which is more than you do)

Tell me, how much electricity do you go through?
    Can you run on batteries?
    Aye, he might be a malfunctioning algorithm spouting automated illogical unreasoned drivel
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 07-09-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast