+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Personally, I'd support the club having some balls and playing Devlin against St Johnstone to highlight their in-just properly - Regardless of any fine / docking of points.

Where's Mason's cuckoo thing when you need it ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Where's Mason's cuckoo thing when you need it ?
    Aberdeen Mad . The clue is in the name. ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    No point in putting logic into anything to do with you.He has questioned the decision and references the inconsistency of recent ones . The subtlety in his point which is well made is lost on you and the others with their blinkered myopic agenda.
    I would question why he hasn’t exploded in a fit of rage in the post match interviews called the red a cheat, call the sfa cheats actually produce all the ridiculous decisions which he claims have occurred and in every single interview no matter what question gets asked to bring it back round to that.

Say what you like about Levein he wouldn’t just stand there mumbling about decisions to the local press.

Subtle that will work with the Ada there probably still laughing at us !

His problem is he wants to be friends with the refs do you think serial winning managers want to be friends with refs or intimidate them
    Last edited by Basingstokered; 12-09-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I would question why he hasn’t exploded in a fit of rage in the post match interviews called the red a cheat, call the sfa cheats actually produce all the ridiculous decisions which he claims have occurred and in every single interview no matter what question gets asked to bring it back round to that.

Say what you like about Levein he wouldn’t just stand there mumbling about decisions to the local press.

Subtle that will work with the Ada there probably still laughing at us !

His problem is he wants to be friends with the refs do you think serial winning managers want to be friends with refs or intimidate them
    Mmm . post match he said the decision was wrong and cost us the game. The club appealed and lost. he has now come out with a statement criticising the decision of the Appeal Panel and referencing other decisions to reinforce his point with the clear inference that other clubs seem to being doing better out of the process.

What was your point exactly ?

Mmm . post match he said the decision was wrong and cost us the game. The club appealed and lost. he has now come out with a statement criticising the decision of the Appeal Panel and referencing other decisions to reinforce his point with the clear inference that other clubs seem to being doing better out of the process.

What was your point exactly ?

That his response is pathetic a bit like your trying to defend his response.

Suppose if he’s said something to the ref at the time

That his response is pathetic a bit like your trying to defend his response.

Suppose if he’s said something to the ref at the time
    I will revert to my original position. Logic just isn't your thing is it ?

I will revert to my original position. Logic just isn't your thing is it ?
    Okay so do you think his repsonse will stop that from happening again ?

Do you have a brother in Basingstoke ?
    No, not at all. In fact I very rarely post for you to draw any consideration.

My point is that the club are (Rightly) always quick to ask for support from the fans however, on this occasion, and for me, the fans are asking the club to support them. If it's warranted and I (My opinion) think it is, being seen to do nothing (That's what that statement is) is poor. The club cannot have it both ways.

I'm nowhere near the doom loop of some - I'm also not oblivious to the fact that there are a few pivotal factors at play right now either.

I'm happy to debate this properly if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    No, not at all. In fact I very rarely post for you to draw any consideration.

My point is that the club are (Rightly) always quick to ask for support from the fans however, on this occasion, and for me, the fans are asking the club to support them. If it's warranted and I (My opinion) think it is, being seen to do nothing (That's what that statement is) is poor. The club cannot have it both ways.

I'm nowhere near the doom loop of some - I'm also not oblivious to the fact that there are a few pivotal factors at play right now either.

I'm happy to debate this properly if you wish.
    Indeed but to be fair to McInnes, the club as a whole should be going after those concerned.

Okay so do you think his repsonse will stop that from happening again ?
    I think the weight of opinion is that the panel for whatever reason ( either stupidity or bias most likely a combination of both ) is not fit for purpose. Steven Thompson wrote a decent article in the Herald stating Devlins was never a red card and Moreloses was.
    I would hope given the negative comments that something is done or the panel takes a shak to itself .

There was however little point in appealing it to Uefa in the circumstances.

This ****e about excessive force needs clarified . If you kick out at a player you are aff . Plain and simple.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast