+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Surely to goodness despite being privately raging they have to challenge this.

If they don’t challenge it, it sends out a f*cking horrible message. Mind you, our chairman does that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If the club don’t kick up f*ck, then they’re part of the problem
    This is exactly correct. But the club has said there will be no more statement, which is just ridiculous. Stand up to these corrupt cun*s FFS!

I followed my country everywhere for years attending over 80 away games and not missing a home game since 1976 until a couple of years ago in Malta. That was my last Scotland game. A number of factors made me realise just how much I was being shafted so I chucked it. I could barely tell you who Scotland are playing these days or when. Never even look at squads anymore. Despite following the Dons since 1974 I'm now nearly at the same situation with Aberdeen. The sad thing is, I know many more like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If they don’t challenge it, it sends out a f*cking horrible message. Mind you, our chairman does that anyway.
    As did two directors

I'm not sure the club understand how important this is... pacmans just declared he's about done, I'm about done. I'm sure we're not the only fans at the end of their tether!

This is resting on the clubs reaction to this joke.

Grow a f*cking set Aberdeen or pay the price!

"The club will be making no further comment"

Aye, we know that because "the club" are part of the Great Scottish Football Swindle that attempts to portray Scottish Football as a fair competition...

"The Club" aka S.Milne can f@ck right off...

Edit: Michael Stewart gets it spot on again with his tweets

Expect a poster will be along soon to tell us all the reality of the situation, from an objective point of view

Don't see what all the fuss is about..

Brophy should be congratulated on his Intelligence

.. apparently

Just the reason I'm through with the game. Will always support and love And contribute to AFC but I'm done

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast