+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

That's Steve Clarke been summonsed by the SFA for his comments last week, in the aftermath of the Gary Dicker appeal being turned down.

And yet that scouse fcuker Gerrard gets off for suggesting the refs are baised against Sevco.

McInnes will get carpeted for his incompetant comment yesterday, of that there is no doubt.

Getting to the stage where you seriously wonder if its worth it. The game has ALWAYS been biased towards the gruesome twosome, but someone needs to take the SFA on, or else the game really is a bogey

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Really really starting to wonder why I bother going at all after this latest news on Clarke.
    I doubt you're alone.

The Devlin decision/appeal fall out, coupled with progressing the proposed new stadium, and use of DNA money are pivotal to how we move forward as a club.

People eventually see through all the lies and deception, if that's what it is of course.

Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    I doubt you're alone.

The Devlin decision/appeal fall out, coupled with progressing the proposed new stadium, and use of DNA money are pivotal to how we move forward as a club.

People eventually see through all the lies and deception, if that's what it is of course.

Time will tell.
    Add me to the list who have seen through all the lies and deception. Scottish football is corrupt and unfortunately I believe our own club are to blame also.

Granted, I don't usually keep an eye out for the judicial panel releasing their written explanations for their decisions but surely they are taking their time with this Devlin nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Granted, I don't usually keep an eye out for the judicial panel releasing their written explanations for their decisions but surely they are taking their time with this Devlin nonsense?
    Just a thought, but does the panel have to release their written explanation if they uphold the decision? Or is it only in cases where they reverse the ref's original decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    We haven't sat back and done nothing. It's a matter of degree. The response was not going to please everybody. Patently so. For a start picture the conversation. Big Mikey get stripped. But I'm banned boss. If I play i could be banned for the season and the club booted out of the league. Aye but it's for the good of the game son. When these Hun b retards coast to second it won't really count.
    The 'clubs' (DM Scapegoat) response doesn't appear to have pleased anyone apart from yourself.

You, like me, have no idea what any conversations / repercussions look like - I doubt, however, they would be anywhere near what you are guessing.

Think about it - Rangers are allowed back in the league despite what the governing bodies rules state v AFC being booted out for fielding an illegible player? (There IS precedence this time)

Point of clarity, and personally - I'm more concerned about the lack of cup silverware rather than finishing 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Just a thought, but does the panel have to release their written explanation if they uphold the decision? Or is it only in cases where they reverse the ref's original decision?
    That thought did cross my mind. When DM came out with his statement regarding it, I thought the club had maybe received the written explanation. Wouldn't at all surprise me if they were allowed to keep it hush hush. Cormack did say they were waiting for it though so god knows.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Add me to the list who have seen through all the lies and deception. Scottish football is corrupt and unfortunately I believe our own club are to blame also.
    I'm not done with it at all, or on that particular list. (Yet) I can understand people who are though.

That said the levels of complete ineptitude (AKA cheating?) is far more apparent nowadays, and will absolutely impact on people 'choosing' to go (Spending lots of money in the process) or not.

I'd go as far as to have a cost line in my P&L for worthwhile causes such as the Devlin situation.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    I'm not done with it at all, or on that particular list. (Yet) I can understand people who are though.

That said the levels of complete ineptitude (AKA cheating?) is far more apparent nowadays, and will absolutely impact on people 'choosing' to go (Spending lots of money in the process) or not.

I'd go as far as to have a cost line in my P&L for worthwhile causes such as the Devlin situation.
    I will personally pay Devlin’s fine if he plays during his ban.

I don't know the rules, and if I did they would probably change them.

What if we named Devlin as a substitute ?

Made no attempt to play him, just had him on the bench.

Ok it would be a futile gesture but sometimes a futile gesture is just what you need.

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast