+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    That's all very well redscot, but I haven't exactly seen a line of individuals wanting to take over the club since Ian Donald handed over power to milne
    Not really sure how that excuses the fact that Milne has been a phucking shambles and the shuttle bus arena will be the final nail in the coffin in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    ^^^^^^^^

Wot he said
    Seconded.

Taxi ? ( let them eat cake)

I also will say that the coolest shoes I ever had were from my ma's clubby book.

Well, boots really I suppose but the pointiest in Aberdeen at the time (1978)

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Not really sure how that excuses the fact that Milne has been a phucking shambles and the shuttle bus arena will be the final nail in the coffin in my opinion.
    And you think AFC would have been better if Ian Donald had kept the reigns? The man who actually signed off the dick Donald stand that put us in debt in the first place.

Who’s signing off Kingsford? Will that put us in debt?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    And you think AFC would have been better if Ian Donald had kept the reigns? The man who actually signed off the dick Donald stand that put us in debt in the first place.
    Milne's monstrosity & worse, he's about to repeat history On a galactic scale this time, with even worse architecture ( if that's possible)

tbf Ian Donald replied to people's letters

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Youre wasting your time. I’ve reached the point now where I think anyone that is pro kingsford is a f*cking idiot. Sorry if that sounds a bit personal to anyone but your killing my club as I know it.
    For the record, I’m not pro-Kingsford, I’m ambivalent to the decision.
    I realise it is a big cost, bu can also see the need to move forward.

It’s a bit rich though to cite it killing the club and idiots for being pro for it, given those that generally are for it will be putting into the club, whilst you on the other hand appear to be putting in very little.
    Sorry if that’s too personal, but that’s how it comes across.

We’re all entitled to our opinions.

Fair enough. One question though, what does ‘move forward’ mean?

Do you think we’ll be challenging for the league & Europa group stages when it’s built? While we service an astronomical debt? What does moving forward actually mean?

There’s an incredibly small chance we’ll improve our standing within football. There’s a huge chance it’ll go the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    For the record, I’m not pro-Kingsford, I’m ambivalent to the decision.
    I realise it is a big cost, bu can also see the need to move forward.

It’s a bit rich though to cite it killing the club and idiots for being pro for it, given those that generally are for it will be putting into the club, whilst you on the other hand appear to be putting in very little.
    Sorry if that’s too personal, but that’s how it comes across.

We’re all entitled to our opinions.

We're back to the " putting in" argument are we?

Unless you fall for the latest con, just shut up.

How can moving our home to a souless s'hithole in the country be " moving forward" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Fair enough. One question though, what does ‘move forward’ mean?

Do you think we’ll be challenging for the league & Europa group stages when it’s built? While we service an astronomical debt? What does moving forward actually mean?

There’s an incredibly small chance we’ll improve our standing within football. There’s a huge chance it’ll go the other way.
    We support one of the most backwards thinking football clubs in the world.

Moving forward...fuck off

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast