+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Agreed.

There does seem to be a growing media scrutiny of the process which I think will have more effect. The club have made a reasonable response. It has more effect to question the competency of the decision and by doing so the competency of the decision makers than howling at the moon about bias in favour of the Huns. That approach is unlikely to gain any traction or indeed support

Thompson isn't biased. He is just a narcassistic c unt. Who wants to make it all about him. Chris Sutton is forever calling him out.

The panel's role was to correct an obviously incorrect decision which they have failed to do. As a result they are copping a great deal of flack and rightly so.

Time will tell
    So we sit back and do **** all?

What's the worst that can happen? More players get sent off and the club gets fined? Just accept things as being ****e but not as ****e as they "might be?"

How did that work for Levein after he went tonto last season?

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    I'm not in that camp. Not that this makes me right.

So what if it's unprecedented ? Unprecedented actions happen all over on a daily basis.

I'll concede that my thoughts could be viewed on the extreme edge, although there's very little left more often than not when ignorance appears blissful.

The Huns (And Celtic) are already benefiting.
    Everybody is entitled to an opinion. We are not talking about teammates walking off when someone has been racially abused. Let's get this in perspective . Of course it's u unprecedented. It's also fu cking lunacy.

I think my earlier points well made. I've not seen much sensible in response.

Really really starting to wonder why I bother going at all after this latest news on Clarke.

No doubt McInnes' comments will earn him a fine too before the weekend. Just shows the SFA up to be exactly what they are, a corrupt and bias institution only interested in two clubs.
    I mean we all knew this was the case before, but they couldn't make it more clear than they have over the last couple of weeks. It's as if the SFA is being run right now by Andy Walker and Ally McCoist.

Just really wondering about why i continue going, especially when AFC don't seem to care that we are being fvcked over time and time again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

What's the worst that can happen? More players get sent off and the club gets fined? Just accept things as being ****e but not as ****e as they "might be?"

His team ended up finishing 6th so it couldn’t have worked out that well for him.

Although I remember years ago he publicly criticised the SFA when Dundee Utd had 3 players sent off at Ibrox and he ended up getting the Scotland job so maybe McInnes should take a leaf out of his book

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    His team ended up finishing 6th so it couldn’t have worked out that well for him.

Although I remember years ago he publicly criticised the SFA when Dundee Utd had 3 players sent off at Ibrox and he ended up getting the Scotland job so maybe McInnes should take a leaf out of his book
    Hopefully he sets fire to Hampden then

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

We haven't sat back and done nothing. It's a matter of degree. The response was not going to please everybody. Patently so. For a start picture the conversation. Big Mikey get stripped. But I'm banned boss. If I play i could be banned for the season and the club booted out of the league. Aye but it's for the good of the game son. When these Hun b retards coast to second it won't really count.

We haven't sat back and done nothing. It's a matter of degree. The response was not going to please everybody. Patently so. For a start picture the conversation. Big Mikey get stripped. But I'm banned boss. If I play i could be banned for the season and the club booted out of the league. Aye but it's for the good of the game son. When these Hun b retards coast to second it won't really count.
    I'm not suggesting we play him and I'm not having a go at DM. The lack of response from the club doesn't surprise me though. There's plenty of evidence of us being a club of ****ebags.

Picture it we’ve done nothing despite years of bad decisions so it just continues or hold on because they gave a pitiful response the refs will think let’s better not cross them they may some comments nicely about us

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Picture it we’ve done nothing despite years of bad decisions so it just continues or hold on because they gave a pitiful response the refs will think let’s better not cross them they may some comments nicely about us
    e

For the reasons already given i think the club's response has been appropriate. I'm obviously in the minority

Everybody is entitled to an opinion. We are not talking about teammates walking off when someone has been racially abused. Let's get this in perspective . Of course it's u unprecedented. It's also fu cking lunacy.

I think my earlier points well made. I've not seen much sensible in response.
    In my opinion it is in perspective. We, as football fans, pay a ridiculous amount of money to watch our team(s). The least we expect is transparency, consistence & fairness.

I didn't criticise your points, simply offered mine. I felt those, albeit on the edge, were sensible whether you agree or not.

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast