+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Fair play to the club for at least now pulling up the SFA. I am back in now but as long as our club follow this through with actions.
    I do wish however we pressured the SFA about somehow finding how they couldn’t punish the huns keeper for his kicks at opposing players but somehow find a way of banning Devlin after he originally was fouled.
    The SFA are run by sevco sympathisers. That's their club so they avoid punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Collum in charge tomorrow. What’s the odds on a red card?
    Hmmm not sure. I think if you put pressure on them then they'll be less likely to make a mong decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Sounds good.

But, we have to follow through on this. Give it the full 12 inches. No sense in going in half way, then withdrawing.

The SFA have shot themselves in the foot with yesterdays' "seeking clarification of the applicance of the rules, with UEFA".

An open goal, that even Stevie May couldn't miss.

'mon AFC, shoot yer load all over this. Go all the way.
    I agree, but you lost me at "12 inches"

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Having ex refs in secret judging appeals is totally insane.
    The problem is that they're SCOTTISH ex-refs. I think an appeal panel comprising ex-refs and/or current refs from outwith Scotland would be far more likely to be genuinely neutral and independent. Scottish ex-refs are more likely to be swayed by their own feelings towards certain clubs and/or certain current refs.

My understanding is that these apeals are done by way of video conference so that should make it possible for the panel to be convened in , say Cardiff , using Welsh refs.
    Last edited by redstarfk; 14-09-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Pretty good, but I'm going against the flow as I think we have not had too bad a record with Collum in charge for penalties and red cards and other general bad decisions other than that crazy game away to Hamilton. Much rather have him than Thompson or McLean
    Ehm, what about the 3-1 at Caley Park?
    That was the Gollum show......and pretty much ended our title challenge such as it was.

What about Hampden, when he pulled out the quickest red card in football history to reward Hoopers diving?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree, but you lost me at "12 inches"
    Is that because you went into a daze thinking of 12 inchers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What about Hampden, when he pulled out the quickest red card in football history to reward Hoopers diving?
    Fair point on both red cards albeit another example of Considine being too slow and we were generally rubbish that night in Inverness. But in fairness to WC what about the soft penalty we got against Killie (Madison and their keeper), the soft red card for Kinghorn for Hearts at Pittodrie but the best of all when he red carded the rat at Pittodrie last season and turned down his appeal. Not sure I can think of many games when we have had favourable decisions from Thomson, McLean or Dallas.

I'm not saying he's a good ref but just goes to show how bad and biased they all are when I think of Collum as one of the better ones

Collum is one of the worst, most biased referrees I have ever come across.

That's saying something, but his big difference is that he's a Tim not a Hun.

Dallas represents the new generation, god help us.

He is so s'hite he's not good enough to be the jannie taking charge of a primary school game.

My memory goes back a bit, I even remember Tiny Wharton but if you were going to push me on it, I would say the most biased referee I ever ever saw was Ian Foote.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Collum is one of the worst, most biased referrees I have ever come across.

That's saying something, but his big difference is that he's a Tim not a Hun.

Dallas represents the new generation, god help us.

He is so s'hite he's not good enough to be the jannie taking charge of a primary school game.

My memory goes back a bit, I even remember Tiny Wharton but if you were going to push me on it, I would say the most biased referee I ever ever saw was Ian Foote.
    Who was the ref back in the late 60s, home game v Sellic, we were one up and coasting, then got someone sent off for fcuk all, thereafter Sellic continued to get every decision known to man, and we lost? Was that Wharton? or JPR Gordon?

Someone ran onto the pitch from the beach end and jumped on the ref's back

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast