+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Well personally I vowed would not go back while Milne was still chairman - that was 2004

never been back, or intend to

I think i went only a few games this whole millennium previously, so no great miss on the pittidrie coffers really.

Firstly, the clubs response was utterly pathetic. "Disappointed"?
    F**K off - they should've gone to town on the SFA and Thompson, hanging them both out to dry.
    But what else would we expect of a club ran by that f*****g a*****e Milne?!

Secondly, any Dons fan who goes to watch the Scottish national team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.
    F**k the SFA and f**k the Scotland national team.
    Aberdeen fans should publicly and openly back a "boycott the SFA" campaign.
    Before anyone asks, I won't be attending any Aberdeen Scottish Cup matches.

It's complete hypocrisy if any Dons fan moans about this, but does f**k all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Firstly, the clubs response was utterly pathetic. "Disappointed"?
    F**K off - they should've gone to town on the SFA and Thompson, hanging them both out to dry.
    But what else would we expect of a club ran by that f*****g a*****e Milne?!

Secondly, any Dons fan who goes to watch the Scottish national team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.
    F**k the SFA and f**k the Scotland national team.
    Aberdeen fans should publicly and openly back a "boycott the SFA" campaign.
    Before anyone asks, I won't be attending any Aberdeen Scottish Cup matches.

It's complete hypocrisy if any Dons fan moans about this, but does f**k all about it.

Its the acceptance by our club that pisses me off more. That's why I wont be going to Pittodrie.

Ill be ticking off grounds all over the country instead.

Unless our club do speak up that is. Stand up and be counted you f@cking spineless @rseholes

Has the reasoning behind their decision been published yet? We're just being trolled by the f*ckers now.

It goes back again to what I’m always boring you about. There’s ways Aberdeen FC can challenge the SFA & the OF that doesnt cost us anything.

Bending over & expressing disappointment isn’t one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its the acceptance by our club that pisses me off more. That's why I wont be going to Pittodrie.

Ill be ticking off grounds all over the country instead.

Unless our club do speak up that is. Stand up and be counted you f@cking spineless @rseholes
    That's fine. And commendable.

But we need to let the club know our stance.

Maybe the fans group can start by making a statement on behalf of their members, and then go chapping on Milne's office door, and let him and his board know the strength of feeling out there.

The SFA's decision, and the board's subsequent statement, are totally unsurprising

I am disappointed in this but not in the least bit surprised i'm afraid. So two huns can kick opponents and escape punishment but Devlin's soft sending off is upheld? The next time a non-old firm team appeals a sending off could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    As stated before, they know fans of other clubs will do nothing about it, so they'll shamelessly do whatever they want.
    Hahaha - appeal denied, what a massive surprise. They are not even trying to hide the corruption now. They are laughing at us and taking the piss yet we all still trudge dutifully along week after week.....

The above sums it up. When we all (clubs, fans) let them get away with letting the Huns off with the biggest cheating sporting scandal ever the SFA knew they can do what they want.

This ( and others like Dicker) is the result - well done us.

As per RST above. I jacked in Scotland games after the last campaign when the membership expired. I won’t ever go back, f’uck funding the SFA and paying for the likes of Petrie and MacRae’s pish stained jollies round Europe.

I haven’t been to a Scottish Cup or league cup game since the tim final.

Plenty others at all clubs still go though so nothing changes.

So we’re “disappointed” then are we - oooh that’ll tell them.

If it wasn’t for the fact the pittodrie ST’s are mainly a bit of individual father / son time with Moog jnr id jack that in as well. If it was just me going out of some sense of duty that would be it for me now.

Scottish football is utterly pointless and we as a club are utterly spineless. It’s not a remotely appealing combination in the slightest - sadly it’s a self inflicted injury as we’ve all allowed this to pass 😔

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The idiots in control of running the game in this country are not of a neutral representation of Scottish Football. Most decisions made involving clubs from Parkhead or Govan will result in a favourable decision towards these two teams.
    Corruption of the highest order and a disgraceful representation of our main sport. Sport should be about the best of ability not being the best of influence.
    RJ, I totally agree with you.
    I'm not surprised at the decision, but I am still frustrated and annoyed by it.

Thomson ruined the game on Saturday.
    If the appeal had been upheld, you could argue that by admission of the error, there should be a case to accept and move on.
    Rejecting the appeal is not accepting the error and basically sticking two fingers up to the club and indeed by the other factors, the rest of Scottish Football.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    RJ, I totally agree with you.
    I'm not surprised at the decision, but I am still frustrated and annoyed by it.

Thomson ruined the game on Saturday.
    If the appeal had been upheld, you could argue that by admission of the error, there should be a case to accept and move on.
    Rejecting the appeal is not accepting the error and basically sticking two fingers up to the club and indeed by the other factors, the rest of Scottish Football.
    So AFCmad1903, do you think the clubs response of being “disappointed” is remotely adequate or are you also disgusted by our spineless acceptance of this corruption?

Go on - here’s a chance to have a pop at the club - you know you want to min 😉

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast