+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Nothing to do with passion, more so what's right and proper.

Again, you have absolutely no idea if it's flogging a dead horse or not. It's simply your opinion. Which is fine too.

The precedent I refer was to one of fielding a player who's not permitted to play.
    Why stick to just fielding a suspended player ? If we don't start the St Johnstone game with at least 15 players including 2 goalies , that'll prove how weak Milne / McInnes/ AFC are.

Quote Originally Posted by red_john View Post
    i will personally pay devlin’s fine if he plays during his ban.
    xdxdxd
    Last edited by redstarfk; 13-09-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The fact there’s no precedent doesn’t make the suggestion ridiculous, it just shows how the SFA get away with it. If you want a previous example of a club showing a bit of balls regarding mistreatment over a player, I’ll offer up that d1ck Jorge Cadette.
    Apples and Oranges.

Celtic went after the SFA by lawful means , through the courts and won the case because they were able to prove some sort of administrative error by an SFA official.

I doubt if there's any similarity between that case and the procedures involved with Devlin's red card

The SFA have sent a video package to UEFA of mixed Hun footage this season because they DONT KNOW if they were red cards or not. That’s the folk running the game. Their procedures are shyte & need challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The SFA have sent a video package to UEFA of mixed Hun footage this season because they DONT KNOW if they were red cards or not. That’s the folk running the game. Their procedures are shyte & need challenged
    Looks like they're asking UEFA to clarify how new guidelines about brutality or excessive force or something like that issued by UEFA are to be interpreted , using some recent high profile cases in Scotland , including MacGregor and Naismith,as examples.

Seems a reasonable enough request by the SFA to me , although maybe they should have asked UEFA for guidance before cases like these cropped up.

Which procedures do you think are shyte ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post

Seems a reasonable enough request by the SFA to me , although maybe they should have asked UEFA for guidance before cases like these cropped up.
    Aye, like before the start of the season?

Looks like they're asking UEFA to clarify how new guidelines about brutality or excessive force or something like that issued by UEFA are to be interpreted , using some recent high profile cases in Scotland , including MacGregor and Naismith,as examples.

In a rare show of solidarity, I agree with Mason. The panel / compliance officers decisions this year are evidence of shyte procedures.
    Does anyone agree with any of the decisions?
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 13-09-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Aye, like before the start of the season?
    The thing is, will they reinstate decisions once clarify is provided?
    For integrity reasons, they should, but I doubt they will.
    It’s a masking exercise to excuse the decisions they have made so far.

How many other football associations have asked uefa to look at their refs. If they were unsure as to what constituted an offence perhaps they should have clarified it at beginning when the new directives were set. They could even have used clips from last season of contentious challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How many other football associations have asked uefa to look at their refs. If they were unsure as to what constituted an offence perhaps they should have clarified it at beginning when the new directives were set. They could even have used clips from last season of contentious challenges.

As a cynical auld radge who's grown up watching the SFA being as corrupt as F, this to me is a complete cop out due to the amount of flack they're taking on the matter. They're trying to slide the buck to UEFA after being caught in the middle of a sh!tstorm and their corrupt cheating is being laid bare on social media.

As for the suggestion the club should field Devlin, whilst I think our response has been a bit weak, fieleding Devlin on Saturday would be utter madness and would result in the club getting a right kicking. It may prove a point but the repercussions wouldn't be worth it. If it was fielding players illegally for a decade due to side letters, then there's no punishment, but a suspended player playing in red is a different matter for the SFArseholes

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast