+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Whats the purpose of a forum again?

Im sure being opinionated is part and parcel of it. If you cant rant about the club being yellow bellied chicken b@stards where can you.

I will also be emailing telling them they have handled this in a shocking manner and are part of the problem of scottish football by not speaking up.

Getting annoyed about "ranting" on a forum and having threads "de-railed"...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don’t really care about grammar, punctuation, spelling or anything else on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That's two ridiculous decisions in two days, they're not even bothering to hide their corruption now. Boycotting games is the only thing to do now.

Aside from the new/old firm regulars, only Hearts & hibs seem to have increased crowds.

Most Scottish fans have been walking away for years from this corruption/bias. The other better supported clubs have around 4k of their own fans turn up on a good day. Highland league games used to get bigger crowds.

As for us, who knows , they lie about crowd numbers to paint a good picture. I doubt if we even have the number of season ticket holders they say , or the DNA members ..imo

Bugger to get to for a 12:15 kick off on a Sunday.
    As will travelling into the middle of nowhere in Aberdeenshire for home games in a couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Getting annoyed about "ranting" on a forum and having threads "de-railed"...
    lol, nah, nae quite.
    Having a stalker's pretty creepy though

Quote Originally Posted by peter_ssb View Post
    As will travelling into the middle of nowhere in Aberdeenshire for home games in a couple of years
    With the AWPR in place, I think it will be easier.

That’s fine but I think you treat a day out at the football differently from a lot of fans. And pretty much everything else for that matter

With the AWPR in place, I think it will be easier.
    Aye, if you want to drive...and the AWPR won't change the stadium being in the middle of nowhere

It should stop people moaning on a forum though, because nobody will give a f@ck as they will have lost interest when they stop attending matches...

GTF Milne
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 07-09-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Whats the purpose of a forum again?

Im sure being opinionated is part and parcel of it. If you cant rant about the club being yellow bellied chicken b@stards where can you.

I will also be emailing telling them they have handled this in a shocking manner and are part of the problem of scottish football by not speaking up.
    Forums like this are the ideal place to have a rant and to express opinions, what I don’t get is the need for some to be abrasive to fellow members because they hold differing views and opinions. Having a go at fellow posters is unlikely to change their views but reasoned debate may.

PAC. not everyone may agree with you at all times but I for one am happy that you along with a few others kept this site going at a time when it’s future looked bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Forums like this are the ideal place to have a rant and to express opinions, what I don’t get is the need for some to be abrasive to fellow members because they hold differing views and opinions. Having a go at fellow posters is unlikely to change their views but reasoned debate may.

PAC. not everyone may agree with you at all times but I for one am happy that you along with a few others kept this site going at a time when it’s future looked bleak.
    The forum's future still looks bleak...You couldn't darn a hole in a sock with length of some of these threads...

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast