+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If it's going to be The Fanny Pad Arena then I presume the payments will be monthly.
    As long as they are haemorrhaging cash into the club I couldn’t give a f@ck.

I still believe they’ll build the training pitches, then the grun will go on the back burner, and a peasemeal 😉 redevelopment if the Tarryhat Cuddies’ Poopdome will follow.

That's the maist likely outcome, although it's going to take a change of chairman to carry it out.

They've been using the "new stadium" excuse for so long now I don't think that they could live without it.

I've always said the new stadium will never happen, so there's really no point arguing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

They've been using the "new stadium" excuse for so long now I don't think that they could live without it.

Its been long in the planning with the Milne, running our Home into the ground..

Did we actually buy the old Love Street bogs for the South Stand?

Has the report for the appeal been released yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Has the report for the appeal been released yet?

I think you posted that on the wrong forum?

This is Abmad where every single post is about the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    I'll say though I don't think there's a problem with the funding if it costs £40m. It's very understandable if you break it down.

£40m

£15m Pittodrie
    £10m for very long term naming rights
    £10m share issue
    £5m mortgage

And/but if the stuff planned is delivered for that price it would be a fking spectacular achievement. So it'll be scaled back to fk, even from the out of date non-future proofed shiite it is now.
    Who the f*ck is going to pay that for naming rights for this club in this league - not a chance or even remotely close to that figure.

Does anyone know when the Devlin report will actually be released? How can a decision be made regarding the appeal as quick as within 24 hours and yet the report "justifying" the decision still hasn't been released a week later?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    Who the f*ck is going to pay that for naming rights for this club in this league - not a chance or even remotely close to that figure.
    So how much do you think it's worth per year? Stadium sponsorships are probably better marketing than shirt sponsorships and especially in this league. You can, or I can anyway, probably recall all the sponsored stadium names there are. Surely it will be the first new training ground and stadium together in the UK for a long time if not ever? Plenty chance for helicopter shots while the commentators w-nk over what a complex the 'xxxxxx' is.

Coventry got £10m for 10 years of 'Ricoh arena'. The top of England are around £150m-400m and the sums in America now are similarly enormous.

Present ourselves as a serious venture to American companies rather than a gimmick and I'd think it should be no problem at all.

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast