+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill
    The Indodrill Arena
    The Bet Butler Stadium
    The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium
    The Tony Macaroni Stadium
    The Shyberry Excelsior

And coming (not so) soon to an Aberdeen suburb near you... The Brewdog Bowl.

The Kilmac at Dens Park
    The C&G Systems Stadium
    The Global Energy Stadium
    The Locality Hub Stadium

McInnes is a hun, what did you expect him to say?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill
    The Indodrill Arena
    The Bet Butler Stadium
    The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium
    The Tony Macaroni Stadium
    The Shyberry Excelsior
    Two of those are the same stadium & it’s now called the C&G Systems stadium. Also formally known as Strathclyde Homes, Your Radio 103FM Stadium & something else which I can’t remember. The fans call it the Rock. The fans wish they were still at Boghead

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Kilmac at Dens Park
    The C&G Systems Stadium
    The Global Energy Stadium
    The Locality Hub Stadium
    The Stewart Milne Homes Shuttle Bus Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Two of those are the same stadium & it’s now called the C&G Systems stadium. Also formally known as Strathclyde Homes, Your Radio 103FM Stadium & something else which I can’t remember.
    It seems to have been the catchy "Dumbarton Football Stadium Sponsored By DL Cameron".

How did I forget the Hope CBD Stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Gutless statement, why he didn’t come out and ask publicly for an explanation as to why one club gets preferential treatment in the appeals system, how many times recently have the huns had tribunals go in their favour.
    You may not want to say it Derek but many fans will, the game stinks.
    Read the damn thing properly min. Perfectly decent statement. Even the balloons on the Hat think it hits the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Read the damn thing properly min. Perfectly decent statement. Even the balloons on the Hat think it hits the mark.
    What mark is that ? The let’s not rock the boat mark !

My immediate thoughts were that it was a half @rsed 'attempt' to say 'look, look, we are doing something.'

I base that largely and loosely on the earlier press release by DST asking for clarity, which arguably accelerated an effort of appeasement by way of AFC's own (DM's) comments.

In short. They must think we're zipped up the back. This should have been called for what it is, and that is cheating. The evidence is 100% clear. Simple.

Personally, I'd support the club having some balls and playing Devlin against St Johnstone to highlight their in-just properly - Regardless of any fine / docking of points.

The club are playing a very dangerous game on several fronts with the support right now......

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    What mark is that ? The let’s not rock the boat mark !
    No point in putting logic into anything to do with you.He has questioned the decision and references the inconsistency of recent ones . The subtlety in his point which is well made is lost on you and the others with their blinkered myopic agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    My immediate thoughts were that it was a half @rsed 'attempt' to say 'look, look, we are doing something.'

I base that largely and loosely on the earlier press release by DST asking for clarity, which arguably accelerated an effort of appeasement by way of AFC's own (DM's) comments.

In short. They must think we're zipped up the back. This should have been called for what it is, and that is cheating. The evidence is 100% clear. Simple.

Personally, I'd support the club having some balls and playing Devlin against St Johnstone to highlight their in-just properly - Regardless of any fine / docking of points.

The club are playing a very dangerous game on several fronts with the support right now......
    Do you have a brother in Basingstoke ?

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast