+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of contract player

Out of contract player

What's the chances we get someone in to shore us up a wee bit at the back or up in wide area?
    Probably won't as Milne is a cheapskate fleecing f uck

Unlikely.
    Devlin might not miss any games if the SFA are fair.
    McKenna will be back after St Johnstone game maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Unlikely.
    McKenna will be back after St Johnstone game maybe.
    If the SFA are fair ok well he won't be back till mwell game then..but losing hoban for 3months " best sending him back in jan" we might be short there. Honestly don't knowhow DNA contributors aren't raging. The happy clapping instinct is to find sand and put said head innit

Unlikely.
    ������ good een RST - that fair cheered me up.

If we couldn’t sign folk for cash in the window that improve the team in the areas where it’s obvious to a blind man we are lacking, what's the chances of picking up someone good from the dross that still doesn’t have a club now?

Ricky Foster has a club, just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    What's the chances we get someone in to shore us up a wee bit at the back or up in wide area?
    Probably won't as Milne is a cheapskate fleecing f uck
    If we get any more defensive players we would just as well play with 2 goalkeepers.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If we get any more defensive players we would just as well play with 2 goalkeepers.
    Good idea. As long as one of them isn't Scott Brown (nae the tinky mink Tim)

Didn’t Steven Caulker leave Dundee last week?
    Maybe he’s not injury prone enough for McInnes to sign?

Didn’t Steven Caulker leave Dundee last week?
    Maybe he’s not injury prone enough for McInnes to sign?
    Haha exactly! It's queer as f uck why we keep getting injury prone ****! And the fact they stated the DNA "con" helped get Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Haha exactly! It's queer as f uck why we keep getting injury prone ****! And the fact they stated the DNA "con" helped get Wilson
    I think the DNA con has helped the clubs bank balance...just in case we need a loan for the new “sit shack”.

Forget signing more defenders - we've got defensive players coming out of our ears at the moment - once those who are injured return we'll have too many and they'll be getting shoe horned into the team making us even more dull and defensive than usual. I don't actually know how we can fit all these defensive players in as it is.

Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    Gleeson Shinnie

Leaves you with Hoban, Considine, Ball, Ferguson, Campbell not getting a game. Ball was actually playing quite well in the 2 and Ferguson has been excellent but I'd say he's probably better suited to defensive midfield where he can drive forward than the 10 role, as he's not the kind who's going to unlock defences.

If we're signing anyone who's out of contract it must be an attacking midfield option - probably a winger. I think McGinn's best position is probably going to be more central now in the 10 role, and I get the feeling both Ross and Wright (particularly) are going to be better in the 10 role than out wide as well. The St Mirren game aside when Wright and GMS were electric, we've been totally devoid of creativity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast