+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Branislav Pindroch

Branislav Pindroch

Having never seen this guy play, can anyone tell me what is so bad about him that he can't get a place in the 11 that take to the field. Surely Fitz has to be dropped by now. I can't believe people who are in charge, (or have been close to the helm) continually playing people who are constantly making mistakes and not playing to their potential. Especially when one of them is an ex -goalkeeper. Surely a change is gonna come.

Everyone thought he was a young prospect when he came to the club. He is 26 years old with no decent experience just like Fitzsimmons (National League South), mickey mouse Czech League club. Not good enough. Like I have said before we released a perfectly good young goalkeeper in Curtis Hall, he was better than both Fitzsimmons and Pindroch by miles and would have been an asset to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Everyone thought he was a young prospect when he came to the club. He is 26 years old with no decent experience just like Fitzsimmons (National League South), mickey mouse Czech League club. Not good enough. Like I have said before we released a perfectly good young goalkeeper in Curtis Hall, he was better than both Fitzsimmons and Pindroch by miles and would have been an asset to the club.
    just a thought , out of interest where is this talented keeper now , which top flight club has snapped him up seeing as we let him go ?

So we dont have a goalkeeper on the books then McCulloch? Hope Norm is shown the door soon then!

I think our goalkeeping situation was all about saving funds and investing them elsewhere, but it has, of course, been a massive mistake. We now have two keepers with virtually no league experience. I think people just assume Fitz would be good enough, and that Pindroch would never need to be used. But the importance of a good keeper cannot be understated. Crossley should know this better than anyone.

If you think about it, Fitz is pretty damn lucky. How many other league clubs would employ someone who clearly isn't good enough, play them, and then offer them a contract extension after they got send off for kicking someone in the last minute? At any other club he would have been released this summer and disappeared into obscurity.

Getting rid of Adam Collin and replacing him with FitzSimmons is possibly THE standout mistake of the close season. Well done, Mr Nolan. Your sisters could have done a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Getting rid of Adam Collin and replacing him with FitzSimmons is possibly THE standout mistake of the close season. Well done, Mr Nolan. Your sisters could have done a better job.
    No it isn't. It is one of an outstanding collection of mistakes.

We needed to improve on Collin, we regressed. I don't think Collin would necessarily help here, although he is obviously the better keeper out of him and Fitzsimons. Collin also had trouble getting down to low shots and also didn't really dominate his area (even if he does this better than Fitzsimons). We need a dominant keeper who can be a decent shot stopper? Anyone got a time machine to go get Russell Hoult?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    just a thought , out of interest where is this talented keeper now , which top flight club has snapped him up seeing as we let him go ?
    You obviously know sweet FA about developing young players Pedro. Young talent needs nurturing and Hall spent time at Man Utd as a U13, the lack of talent in the coaching department is maybe the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    No it isn't. It is one of an outstanding collection of mistakes.
    Ffs, read my words again and tell me why 'No it isn't' is an appropriate response. Or do you just like an argument?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast