+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Branislav Pindroch

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I suggest you do a bit of research on t'internet. In trial games, possible v probable, it is accepted that the latter are more likely to make the cut ... so probably is more affirmative than possibly. Game, set and match, n'est-ce pas?
    Ah, Them were t'days, when the football teleprinter popped up the latest Rugby Union Possibles v Probables score. Never could figure that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Any goalkeeper would look cr@p trying to stop a torrent of shots from strikers allowed the space our defenders give them. Even Yashin or Shilton or Iremonger would struggle and all three would get stick on here for not being seven foot tall and as agile as a ballerina. If Fiztsimons had fewer shots to stop he'd let fewer goals in and his confidence would improve.

Improved confidence = improved performance = a trusting defence = more confidence in the goalkeeper = confident goalkeeper, repeat ad nauseum.

In my opinion it all stems from defenders not doing their job properly.
    Excellent post Laxton

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    1. I can see you are a wise and learned one Sid, I bow down to your greater knowledge, although regardless of your educated use of lexicon you very much emphasised the word 'THE' suggesting you were indeed of the opinion it was 'THE' biggest mistake . . . but I forgive you and accept your explanation.

2. Si vous parlez une deuxième langue, je préfère que ce soit l'espagnol . . . gracias
    Nailed the subjunctive as well, nicely done 😊

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Excellent post Laxton
    It's a nice idea until you see how many shots on target Fitzsimons has actually faced this season, posted earlier in the thread. Then you realise just how bad of a job he's doing as they are scoring more shots on target than he's saving.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Forest Green had 3 shots on target and scored from all 3.
    Lincoln had 4 and scored from 3.
    Newport had 6 and scored from 3.
    Yeovil absolutely battered us, if all the games were like this I'd say you had a point. 25 total, 12 on target.
    Newport had 5 and scored from 3.
    Colchester had 1 shot on target and didn't score.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Nailed the subjunctive as well, nicely done ��
    That was my preference

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You obviously know sweet FA about developing young players Pedro. Young talent needs nurturing and Hall spent time at Man Utd as a U13, the lack of talent in the coaching department is maybe the problem?
    Well deflected MIG , you didn't answer my question at all.
    So WTF has my knowledge of developing players got anything to do with my question about your original post.!?
    Anyway as it happens I believe DelroyFacey22 answered my question,, the question which you chose to ignore
    Take you deluded opinions about the club elsewhere please.
    Your mind is so poisoned that you are unable to post a balanced view or argument.
    Your argument about the keeper is inept at best , yes he trained with Man utd when younger but I believe this was when he was 13 , I believe we are talking about an 18 year old now when judgments were made about his future at this club.
    You lead us to believe he was highly talented so I was surprised that nobody had snapped him up after he was released.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You obviously know sweet FA about developing young players Pedro. Young talent needs nurturing and Hall spent time at Man Utd as a U13, the lack of talent in the coaching department is maybe the problem?
    Also
    just to show how much of a Dick you are , you also stated this.......!

"he was better than both Fitzsimmons and Pindroch by miles and would have been an asset to the club."

so how does this relate to your reply to me about nurturing talent etc !!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys. We need atwo new goalies then, I
    is what I gleam from it all. Cheers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345