+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Line up for Grimsby?

Line up for Grimsby?

Any thoughts on how we will line up for Grimsby, surely be some new faces and bird has got to play as Brisley only fit defender methinks

Well I'd hope for

1. Leonard
    2. Ravenhill
    3. Ravenhill
    4. Ravenhill
    5. Ravenhill
    6. Ravenhill
    7. Ravenhill
    8. Ravenhill
    9. Hughes
    10. Ravenhill
    11. Ravenhill

Subs.:
    Cherry, Needham, Stubbs, McParland, Turner, Short, Yates

Fitz
    ox-bird-briss-kellet
    thomas-milsom-hewitt-hawkridge
    stead-campbell.

who knows.

Thanks Marshall and yeah who does know? So many unfathomables at the moment , that's part of the problem, no single p!ayerlooks confident or good enough to start

I honestly don't know but slightly suspect we'll be playing a full strength team (that's if we have one)

Don't care about the competition, it should be binned!

However, I do of course care about Notts and my opinion is that Daddy Kewell HAS to play what he feels is his best team, with his own tactics and shape in mind for saturday's game at Exeter.

Culverwell (take Fitz out of the firing line, nothing to lose, if he performs well he might earn himself a spot)

Oxlade - Bird - Brisley - Jones (not suspended for this)

Hawridge - Milsom - Hewitt - Thomas

---------- Stead - Campbell

Picking Jones because hopefully it's the last time we see him at left back for a while and you also need a certain amount of players that have played in a number of games and I'd imagine there's 5 or 6 eligible in that side depending on how it works. I'd rest Enzio, Kellett, Dennis, Hemmings and I'd hope all of them will start in the next league game. Ideally I'd play Hall too but who knows what his injury or how long he's out for still.

Kellet surely he will need game time there.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Kellet surely he will need game time there.
    I'm torn between us using Kellett at left back or using Milsom at left back, I think it comes down to who would be more useful in midfield, Kellett adds more going forwards in midfield, Milsom defensively. Don't think he will be desperate for game time but I wouldn't be against him starting.

Definitely need to play Bird and Campbell. Give Patching some game time as well if he's fit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast