+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewell & Hardy presser

Kewell & Hardy presser

A very good listen. the way Kewell talks he will be head coach with a DOF, looks like Chettle will be going back to Ilson.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottinghamSport/
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 03-09-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    A very good listen. the way Kewell talks he will be head coach with a DOF, looks like Chettle will be going back to Ilson.

I was really impressed with Kewell with how he spoke, get the impression he's not going to taken any crap at all.

new manager

Making all the right noises. At the end of the day we have immediate progress with the playing staff. A central defender with a decent pedigree and Milsom. Heading in the right direction. The "something not right" that AH referred to looks to me like the training regime. Firm leadership on the training pitch has to be the first step. That and rebuilding the defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post

Could be others on their bikes to. He didnt seem to be very impressed with the attitude of the players either..

Very very impressive. Being an Aussie he’s going to tell them how it is and for me that’s what’s needed.

To me he was hinting that we were not defending as we should be but when in possession we have real ability to hurt teams.

I fancy us for a Coventry getting better and better and potentially sneaking promotion...

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Very very impressive. Being an Aussie he’s going to tell them how it is and for me that’s what’s needed.

To me he was hinting that we were not defending as we should be but when in possession we have real ability to hurt teams.

I fancy us for a Coventry getting better and better and potentially sneaking promotion...
    I'd rather be a 2010 Notts County and take the league by storm. You can only afford arround 8-10 losses if you want to win the league, so we will need to start winning soon, but we have the ability, providing we get some proper shape and balance.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post

I'd be happy safe midtable right now to be honest, hopefully the recovery starts now and we can kick on but still massive question marks over the keeper. If he sorts that out, I'll be more confident we can kick on

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I'd be happy safe midtable right now to be honest, hopefully the recovery starts now and we can kick on but still massive question marks over the keeper. If he sorts that out, I'll be more confident we can kick on
    Yep, always the first priority, I agree. Need to move into mid-table first, but there is plenty of time to mount a challenge. Promotion still has to be the target.

My way or the highway love it

Mmmmmm, it must be just me then....."mumble mumble, it's hot in here, grab 'em by the scruff of the throat, mumble mumble, sorry for interrupting you Chairman"....I hope he conveys ideas in a better manner to the players and in a more coherent fashion than his interviews.

He's probably just a little bit nervous at being touted as the next England manager....he'll calm down a bit once it sinks in that he's managing the 92nd-placed team in the FL.....Good luck, you'll need it cobber.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast