+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    It's because you have history of wrong doing.
    I doubt that it's that Rab,the insecure message has been appearing on other posters devices as well,there's a lengthy tread about that and other matters about footymad on Bladesmad that I agree on,another thing is the adverts,when I come on.to fm there's always a bloody great advert for something or other that takes up about 25% of my screen,you can't even get rid of them,you press the x that supposedly deletes it and you go straight to the adverts main site,you can't get rid of it until you view it completely
    There's been a bust up again on Nottsmad and this time the two mods have packed up their roll due what's being said on there,it's getting out of control,it's only a matter of time before they close it down,they was both good mods on there and they don't need that crap going on their life everyday
    I'm gonna call it quits,I and more disillusioned every time I log on to the site and that's not good for me
    Frank,you are my favorite poster on here
    Griff,you are a top bloke who offered to show me around Carlisle which was incredibly generous
    Buc,you always make me laugh
    Rab,we don't see eye to eye but and you have a crap taste in music but good luck to you in life mate
    Baubles,***** isn't worth the effort that you put in
    Kel,see you on the "mong" board sometime

Toodle pip lads

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Don't blame you mate. Be in touch about our arrangement ok mate.
    Aye sounds great to me..

Thank you.

Give over, you daft bat.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I doubt that it's that Rab,the insecure message has been appearing on other posters devices as well,there's a lengthy tread about that and other matters about footymad on Bladesmad that I agree on,another thing is the adverts,when I come on.to fm there's always a bloody great advert for something or other that takes up about 25% of my screen,you can't even get rid of them,you press the x that supposedly deletes it and you go straight to the adverts main site,you can't get rid of it until you view it completely
    There's been a bust up again on Nottsmad and this time the two mods have packed up their roll due what's being said on there,it's getting out of control,it's only a matter of time before they close it down,they was both good mods on there and they don't need that crap going on their life everyday
    I'm gonna call it quits,I and more disillusioned every time I log on to the site and that's not good for me
    Frank,you are my favorite poster on here
    Griff,you are a top bloke who offered to show me around Carlisle which was incredibly generous
    Buc,you always make me laugh
    Rab,we don't see eye to eye but and you have a crap taste in music but good luck to you in life mate
    Baubles,***** isn't worth the effort that you put in
    Kel,see you on the "mong" board sometime

Toodle pip lads
    Shut up ya tart!

Stop acting like a panty wetter and man up ffs. It was a joke.

Have a word with yoursen, chalks. That’s almost as bad as Frank’s little flounce last week.

Disappointed Chalky.....

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    It's always nice to hear from you though buc
    Very nice of of you to say that chalky.

How are you apart from your team letting you down.i expected more from them.

Come on Chalky kid, you've disappeared and re-appeared again on Footymad more times than Ive ever had hot dinners lol.
    Don't go, your Notts County board needs you... Chalky for moderator I say.

Hey Chalky stay with us mate .

We need you to visit Shotland and dare i say it Aberdeen .

Phook off Chalky .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)