+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Match Thread vs Grimsby Town 4/9/18 - now featuring your moderators' exit!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Ooer could whoever is going to be the grammar and spelling moderator please card me for that random comma please.
    The plan was for navypie to take responsibility, but he's in goal tomorrow so you might get away with it.

Ooer could whoever is going to be the grammar and spelling moderator please card me for that random comma please.
    You have done a great job cher , you banned me twice . Ok, I could argue about one , no problem with the other banning order. Good luck.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-09-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The plan was for navypie to take responsibility, but he's in goal tomorrow so you might get away with it.
    HarrydidaskmeificouldkeepgoalatExeterhadtotellhimm yladsfirstgameoftheseasonagainstHucknallsocouldnot makeit. Well it amused me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I might get away with it but will Navy? Just how good is he in goal (oh and thank you Navy!)?

My Dad used to play in goal for a Burton Joyce team, he ended up losing several teeth in one game. No idea how but maybe Navy'll need one of these:

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  3.1 KB

I might get away with it but will Navy? Just how good is he in goal (oh and thank you Navy!)?

My Dad used to play in goal for a Burton Joyce team, he ended up losing several teeth in one game. No idea how but maybe Navy'll need one of these:

Me in goal, comical.

By gum me duck.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516