+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Grimsby Town 4/9/18 - now featuring your moderators' exit!

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    The performance was a lot better than any other I’ve seen this season, certainly in the first half. If we can turn that into 90 minutes, I actually think we’ll start moving up the table pretty quickly.
    Agreed.....we are on the up....chillax everyone....the first half was the best 45 minutes of football so far this season

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Didn't go but sounded miles better first half. I would say ward and ox will be very good additions especially when tootes is back. Couple more players and i think by Christmas we will be mid table ready to push on. Alot of people are calling fitz but i thought he was fine till he dangled his foot out(wasnt really a kick) last season. The defence got worse and hes lost some confidence imo.
    Fitz was actually pretty good tonight.....at one point he sprinted out to the peno spot and dived head-first to intercept a Grimsby cross ....both Stall and Charlie went "wow"....just before he fluffed the goal, he dived at the near post to put it behind for a corner....it won't stop the boo-boys, but he is trying

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Are you McullochisGod in disguise by any chance ????
    One of them is Vlad (according to EliteUs), but I'm still trying to figure out which one?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Fitz was actually pretty good tonight.....at one point he sprinted out to the peno spot and dived head-first to intercept a Grimsby cross ....both Stall and Charlie went "wow"....just before he fluffed the goal, he dived at the near post to put it behind for a corner....it won't stop the boo-boys, but he is trying
    I don't doubt that he is trying but if a goalkeeper makes a goal conceding mistake nearly every game then he must be replaced

Quote Originally Posted by 80milesSouth View Post
    I don't doubt that he is trying but if a goalkeepjer makes a goal conceding mistake nearly every game then he must be replaced
    Sounded like a lot of positives only can get better. I can see the goalkeeper being replaced too many mistakes and needs his confidence back. Once we get a more assured keeper we will start climbing the table with performances like the first half. Lets hope fitness levels rise and injuries are kept to a minimum.

Fitz made some decent saves but all of which you would expect an average keeper to make. He then dropped the ball and cost us the game.

One of them is Vlad (according to EliteUs), but I'm still trying to figure out which one?
    I haven't once said that anyone is Vlad since Airbornpie (who was definitely Vlad) was banned.

It's all in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Davies couldn't play as he'd already played for Swansea U21 so was cup tied. Hopefully we sign Henry, him and Milsom should run the midfield quite effectively then we need a keeper
    I'm not sure Davies is the answer as he's only played 2 league games at this level. Panic signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I haven't once said that anyone is Vlad since Airbornpie (who was definitely Vlad) was banned.

It's all in your head.
    So when one of them said "go and drink your half of mild" a few days ago, and you instinctively replied with " I thought it was you, this confirms it".....who were you referring to?....Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy?

It wasn't "in my head" at all, as another poster left me a message about it as well which triggered my comment.

So when one of them said "go and drink your half of mild" a few days ago, and you instinctively replied with " I thought it was you, this confirms it".....who were you referring to?....Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy?

It wasn't "in my head" at all, as another poster left me a message about it as well which triggered my comment.
    I could only identify the person I was referring to do by revealing their real name, which I'm not prepared to do. It definitely has nothing whatsoever to do with Vlad though, so you've put 2 and 2 together and made 5!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast